I'm new to Renekton, but why....

#16MonthMarkPosted 5/5/2013 6:00:13 AM
Doesn't anyone take him jungle? I haven't tried it yet (about to), but he seems like a damn good one. What am I missing here?
---
The poster formerly known as MarkCohen
#2marcky030Posted 5/5/2013 6:05:45 AM
he's much more capable in solo top lane but yeah i think jungle is fine too and i think he has some great ganking skills
---
PSN ID:Masaki030
Now playing:Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 5Ds/Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
#36MonthMark(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:08:01 AM
I've literally never seen it done. Ad I've seen a jungle Karma.
---
http://wtfhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/leo-strut.jpg
#4marcky030Posted 5/5/2013 6:15:39 AM
you should start it with a machete + 5 hp potions then have a quick leash in red aura.btw never heard of a jungle karma before and i think thats a very hard thing to do jungles when you are a support type champ
---
PSN ID:Masaki030
Now playing:Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 5Ds/Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
#5zeppelin312Posted 5/5/2013 6:17:37 AM
anybody can clear jungle

hell, a lot of people have cc

but not everybody enjoys the gold gains associated with the jungle. Renekton works well with good amounts of gold on him, not to mention he is a great laner.
#6BelligeroPosted 5/5/2013 6:22:42 AM
Renekton wants to be in lane to get the more consistent gold gain and experience.

He's quite a good lane bully too.
#76MonthMark(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:54:15 AM
I get why he's a good laner. That's not what I'm talking about.

I actually had a game just now (albeit normals) where I was DC'd and got back when everyone was around level 5. I crawled back up and proceeded to wreck the team from there. It works really well and his ganks are damn good.
---
The poster formerly known as MarkCohen
#8SpeedlotPosted 5/5/2013 8:05:49 AM
His laning is arguably the best in the game right now, whereas his jungling is rather mediocre.
#9nomorePosted 5/5/2013 8:13:09 AM
But being better in lane is a non-issue here.
I think *everyone* will do better with more gold and more exp.

Say you are last-pick, jungle is the role you have. Would renekton be a good choice?
Someone is already top so you can't take him there.

I've never seen a jungle renekton either.
Seems like he would be alright, what with having a gap closer and a stun. Good clear times with aoe and naturally tanky...
#10NicoGrimmPosted 5/5/2013 8:15:35 AM
Because his laning is substantially better. It doesn't matter hwo good of a jungler he is, he's a better laner.
Same with someone like say, Kha'zix.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.