Decided going to start maining Jungle.

#1Monier21Posted 5/5/2013 7:46:53 AM
I need some tips and tricks and was wondering which one of these i should buy? Hecarim, Rengar, or Trundle?
#2NicoGrimmPosted 5/5/2013 7:47:50 AM
If you're just starting out, get Amumu.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#3Monier21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:53:36 AM
i used too use udyr for jungle but stopped after a while. and i noticed most my champions can be used in the jungle like lee sin, olaf, khazix etc. would any of those be pretty solid?
#4zeppelin312Posted 5/5/2013 7:54:44 AM
Hecka rimz

although trundle is currently looking fairly potent, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts catching some pro attention. Nothing notable yet however.
#5nomorePosted 5/5/2013 8:01:58 AM
Hecarim is solid, but has a fairly high ban rate.
Sejuani.
Xin Zhao
Eve is very underestimated, being able to dance over wards for surprise attacks.
#6NicoGrimmPosted 5/5/2013 8:07:32 AM(edited)
How do you even jungle Eve? I just bought her yesterday, so didn't give her TOO much time yet, but it doesn't look like he has a slow, or stun, or any types of ganking tools. Is she mainly like a "be sneaky and catch them by surprise to kill them as fast as possible!" type of junglers?
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#7natchu96Posted 5/5/2013 8:06:40 AM
Monier21 posted...
i used too use udyr for jungle but stopped after a while. and i noticed most my champions can be used in the jungle like lee sin, olaf, khazix etc. would any of those be pretty solid?

Current opinion is that Kha'Zix deserves to have all the lane farm he needs.

Lee Sin is the guy who makes big plays and snowballs his team for them because he's somewhat forced to build somewhat tanky as a jungler and his damage falls off because of it. So I heard.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#8BESTKOREAPosted 5/5/2013 8:25:36 AM
Get Hecarim, put your team on your back as you clippety-clop to victory
#9Black_AssassinPosted 5/5/2013 8:39:06 AM
Maokai has a very low difficulty to effectiveness ratio on his ganks.
---
lowercase
#10superhPosted 5/5/2013 8:43:13 AM
Mute everyone after first blood if it happens on your team. Especially untill you are good at jungling.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame