who should i buy next Lissandra or Elise?

#1SirNovacainePosted 5/5/2013 8:32:38 AM
i have a healthy number of jungle top and mid chars, who should i buy next lissandra or elise? they both look interesting, and players of both or either got any opinions on em?
---
Gamertag: Uk II Tweed
Playing: Borderlands 2 - Level 36 Gunzerker
#2lordlugia_rocksPosted 5/5/2013 9:07:08 AM
I play (main) both of them and imo I'd have to go with Elise.

Elise is a lot more versatile and she doesn't have as many counters as Lissy. Lissy's not bad, in-fact she's pretty good, but her playstyle is pretty confused at the moment. Her kit is like that of a tanky initiator, yet she's a squishy backline mage which can be pretty confusing. Overall Elise is the better choice due to her damage output and her versatility.
---
Official Shiftry of the B/W Boards!
Pokemon Black FC: 2709-1474-4073
#3XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 5/5/2013 9:10:30 AM
lordlugia_rocks posted...
I play (main) both of them...

I like when people say they main a champ that hasn't even been out for a full week
#4_HeXPosted 5/5/2013 9:12:42 AM
XxMistahKrazyxX posted...
lordlugia_rocks posted...
I play (main) both of them...

I like when people say they main a champ that hasn't even been out for a full week

if you continued to read the rest of his post you'd realize he is a hardcore fanboy.

lol
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5KlobziPosted 5/5/2013 9:16:43 AM
Elise is getting nerfed soon, her bonus armor in Spider form will be removed. This will make her a pretty bad jungler and her top won't be as good as it was before as well.

Lissandra; I have no idea. I'm actually looking to get her myself too. I don't know if she's good though.
#6SirNovacaine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:10:17 PM
im aware that elise is gonna get a nerf, which sucks alot, but i thought shed still be good. i think ill get liss and just stick it out.
---
Gamertag: Uk II Tweed
Playing: Borderlands 2 - Level 36 Gunzerker
#7Koolnerd12Posted 5/5/2013 12:11:39 PM
I main Lissandra and I'm awesome with her, and by Main I mean I have played her in like 10 games
#8megamanzero1000Posted 5/5/2013 12:55:01 PM
I main lissandra 50+ games, she's definitely way more fun.
#9thedarklordx3Posted 5/6/2013 4:24:58 PM
don't buy a character who's getting nerfed until you know how the nerf affects them
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards