I feed with all my top ranked champions, what should I do?

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 5/5/2013 9:11:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kI9dHUE.png

I just can't seem to get a positive K:D ratio on any champion. What's your trick to making your KD ratio good?
#2SiblingzPosted 5/5/2013 9:12:01 AM
Stop playing ranked
---
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here
#3JackDaniels1964Posted 5/5/2013 9:12:35 AM
KS
---
Homosexuals are generally slightly cooler than others
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
#4infinitexxPosted 5/5/2013 9:16:21 AM
Play Janna, since that's a fine K/D with her. KDA is a lot more telling for supports (but you know this already).
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#5simcowkingPosted 5/5/2013 9:26:59 AM
None of those champs (minus maybe karth) should have a high number of kills. They're all bursty, but not ultra bursty. So They can't nuke someone down fast, but they also don't deal the DPS to kill them.

Also: go with Le Blanc. Feed or Carry is her only way to play.
---
bump - umi2222
#6DolethorPosted 5/5/2013 9:29:51 AM
KDA includes assists you know. I read somewhere that a KDA of barely 2.5 - 3.0 is good for top laners, every else should be above that but you seem fine.
---
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.
#7Whacko JackoPosted 5/5/2013 9:33:04 AM
All your winrates are 50%+. This is what matters in my book. Sometimes you have to take deaths for the good of your team. Its people that care about their K/D ratio that end up not working with the best interest of their team in mind.

Aside from saying that, it'd be hard for anybody to give you advice on how to improve your game without them watching you play. When I first started getting into LoL I would record all my games with LoL replay and watch them afterwards so I could critique myself and see where I was messing up and how I could improve. You will see yourself doing something and you'll be like "Why did I do that... that was so dumb" and thus you will remember it next game and avoid that behavior.