Runes for Sejuani?

#21profDEADPOOLPosted 5/5/2013 7:02:13 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...
The runepage I used gives 34 armor and 24 magic resist at level 18

Switch to flat armor seals now.

I did. Flat armor marks, seals, and quints. Scaling magic resist glyphs. Always have.

Oh nvm the way you phrased it with the level 18 made me think it was that total at level 18.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic Book Singles Pull List(trades in quote)-Hawkguy, YA, XML, GA, Larfleeze, Gambit, and C&XF.
#22EcchiBakaPosted 5/5/2013 7:20:06 PM
Okay, the Madred's Razor route was pretty cool although I didn't get many procs (something I really really hate depending on). Otherwise I had a decent amount of armor with just Madred's and Locket alone (about 115 iirc).

I think the route is fine, in fact I might go this route from now on. It's just a much simpler route to me.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://imgur.com/S7xE8s9
#23USFPosted 5/5/2013 8:17:45 PM
Why bother with armor marks? I don't get it. AS marks are so much better on her, and on almost every jungler, almost.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Starcraft II: HoTS, Diablo III, Injustice.
#24DualSword31Posted 5/6/2013 12:06:03 PM
Magic Pen Marks
Flat Armor Seals
Flat CDR Glyphs
Movement Speed Quints
#25EcchiBakaPosted 5/6/2013 2:35:02 PM
DualSword31 posted...
Magic Pen Marks
Flat Armor Seals
Flat CDR Glyphs
Movement Speed Quints

Bad.

For starters, the only AP you're gonna be building is Liandry's and that has enough MPen itself. MPen Marks are completely out of the question. You also don't want Flat CDR either. With just Ancient Golem and Spirit Visage you're hitting 36% CDR with the right masteries, making those runes completely unnecessary.

I don't see how you can go wrong with AS Marks, and MRes/Lvl Glyphs are just standard on pretty much ANY runepage unless being different.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://imgur.com/S7xE8s9