ARAM Top 30 official tier list

#61Brt83Posted 5/6/2013 12:54:04 PM
fiddlesticks is probably the single strongest champ in aram. get zhonyas, ult, flash for position, stasis, win.
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#62HabnotPosted 5/6/2013 2:34:21 PM
why not teemo?

Grez's Lantern, Hextech Sweeper, or just plain Oracles kind of counters his main strength late game.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#63BhelliumPosted 5/6/2013 2:35:05 PM
what late game
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
#64HabnotPosted 5/6/2013 2:36:50 PM
fiddlesticks is probably the single strongest champ in aram. get zhonyas, ult, flash for position, stasis, win.

His ult is great and all, but it's not the reason he's so broken. Fear spam and those damned crows, man.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#65The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:38:40 PM
oh yeah there are definitely a lot of things i agree with that would change my list of champions
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#66iLikeQPosted 5/6/2013 3:12:40 PM
Gladiator28 posted...
Why is Master Yi so high up?

And why Blitzcrank, but no Thresh at all?

Ever seen AP Yi? Those Alpha's man ...

There really is no need for a lantern to save someone from a gank when it's literally one lane. Thresh excels at disrupting people from different angles.
Blitz, however, is arguably one of the best initiators. Even if you don't land as many hooks, the presence of him will zone the opposing team out. One good pull = gg.
---
Aaaaaaand 5 minutes from suicide ...
#67darkwing1232Posted 5/6/2013 3:35:05 PM
Habnot posted...

His ult is great and all, but it's not the reason he's so broken. Fear spam and those damned crows, man.

Its also the fact he can heal himself from half to full every 5 sec just from minions without needing like 45% LS and 100% AS.