Are some champs less likely to be free than others?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Are some champs less likely to be free than others?
3 years ago#1
I haven't been playing the game for all that long (around half a year) but I really can't remember the last time Jayce or Darius were free, and I want to try them out.
3 years ago#2
hard to play champs are less likely to appear, but darius aint hard, and jayce was just free I believe.
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.
3 years ago#3
Shaco took a whole year to be free again. The "high difficulty" champions are usually the ones that take a while to get on free week status.
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
3 years ago#4
CheezWhizX posted...
Shaco took a whole year to be free again. The "high difficulty" champions are usually the ones that take a while to get on free week status.

So, I'm not likely to get to try Lee Sin soon, huh? I mean, he's not hard to use, but the skill ceiling is high. And just look at Shaco.
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
3 years ago#5
I actually feel like I've seen a lot of free week Lee in the past year.
3 years ago#6
Lee Sin was free 2-3 weeks ago.
3 years ago#7
decoy51 posted...
Lee Sin was free 2-3 weeks ago.

That's what I'm talking about. I missed that week. And now I need to wait :(
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
3 years ago#8
If you're looking to try Xerath, he's honestly free almost every other week.
XBL/PSN/SummonerName/Steam: NightshadeEXE
3 years ago#9
Its more like the expensive good ones are less likely to become free. I only recall draven being free maybe once or twice since last december. And Khazix like once.
EA CEO: Resigned ---- SE CEO: Resigned
Crapcom come on, we are waiting for you.
3 years ago#10
Riot has a inclination to put champions that they think are unbalanced onto the free week roaster to get data.

Which is why you saw free Darius quite a lot before the nerfs, and probably why Xerath shows up so often.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Are some champs less likely to be free than others?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived