Riot support not really helpful

#1TwistedKratosPosted 5/6/2013 10:15:59 AM
I submitted a question that I thought was a glitch for me. The glitch being for Honor. I have 155 honor points into teamwork but still no ribbon. My friends keep getting ribbons when they hit 20 points in any category. I simply asked "Could this be a glitch?" Their response. "I understand you seek to unlock the mystery behind Honor Crests. A noble goal indeed! Unfortunately, to prevent exploitation of this system, many of the details are shrouded in secrecy." Like come on..
---
2012 Minnesota Vikings- 10-6
#2_HeXPosted 5/6/2013 10:17:36 AM
That's because the ribbons are unlocked depending on how many games you've played, the more games under your belt the more honor you need to aquire them.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#3NicoGrimmPosted 5/6/2013 10:18:33 AM
Are you playing with the same people all the time?
Honor from the same people is worth nothing. Like, almost literally. I'm up to 250 TeamWork, and no ribbon.
It's not a glitch.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#4DesertShinobiPosted 5/6/2013 10:19:24 AM
You have to get a certain number of a particular ribbon within a set time frame (i.e 10games). Then you have to keep getting so many of said ribbon every so often in order to maintain it
---
"The world holds back the strong, so the weak and stupid can be nurtured."-Bolandjf
xbox gamertag-GoW Xx Kyuubi
#5TwistedKratos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:20:11 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Are you playing with the same people all the time?
Honor from the same people is worth nothing. Like, almost literally. I'm up to 250 TeamWork, and no ribbon.
It's not a glitch.

No , I mostly do solo Q about 95% of the time. The 5% is ARAM's with friends and they never honor so.
---
2012 Minnesota Vikings- 10-6
#6FvPPosted 5/6/2013 10:27:32 AM
That was a waste of Riot's feedback system
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#7DartkunPosted 5/6/2013 10:46:14 AM
Just wondering TC. What did you expect for an answer? What would be the best possible case?

Riot has never released the requirements beyond "get honor".

Was it because it was half-roleplay-ish.

Would

"Hello Summoner,

We understand you are inquiring about your honor ribbon. Unfortunately we do not give our the prerequisites for obtaining a ribbon. However it is not a glitch.

Good Luck and Half Fun Summoner"

have been better?
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#8GainazzoPosted 5/6/2013 10:48:50 AM
Yeah the amount you have means nothing, I have 492 teamwork and no ribbon.