Your worst plays?

#1NicoGrimmPosted 5/6/2013 10:46:13 AM
Because everyone likes to brag, but how about some bad plays you made that cost you or your team?

My worst play, by far, is when I was Janna, and my team was doing Baron. The enemy team went to contest it, so I uhh... kinda flashed behind them and pushed them into the pit where my entire team was. They killed everyone AND took Baron.
The flash was an accident. I was trying to use my ult to create some distance so we can finish baron easier, but I flashed, and Auto Piloted. :(
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#2JackDaniels1964Posted 5/6/2013 10:48:56 AM
charges into 5 people as 20/3/x adc
dies
its the lag.

its always the lag
---
Homosexuals are generally slightly cooler than others
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
#3wantfastcarsPosted 5/6/2013 11:01:05 AM
>playing Thresh
>health is low, retreating from turret with low-health ADC
"Hmm, I don't have any more wards but I want to check that bush."
>tosses lantern in
"Oh hi enemy Jarvan, Vlad, Cho'Gath, and Caitlyn. Nice to see you all. How are you doing? No, 'killing me' is not a proper answer..."

I ulted and managed to save my ADC but that was not one of my prouder moments. Especially since we were already behind the bush and checking it was not necessary in the slightest.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#4RafNastyPosted 5/6/2013 11:08:13 AM
Flash fail. Every. Single. Time.
---
GamerTag: RazorRaf
I remember the good ol' video games days when extra content was unlocked and not paid for..
#5DartkunPosted 5/6/2013 11:13:49 AM
Bot lane looked clear, dragon and tribrush were warded.

It was a 2v2 at bot between Taric Graves vs Tristana Soraka. I pinged to engage and did it, little did I know that the entire team (except top) was in the bottom brush already. Got Graves killed after he burned ignite, flash and ult. I died after I burned exhaust flash and ult.

Burned absolutely everything we had and still went 0-2 because I was too derpy to watch the map. We got wrecked after that because no one on the enemy side burned a CD. I think I went like 0-4 and graves went like 2-7 or something.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#6pinkpantherfan5Posted 5/6/2013 11:16:24 AM
EQing to fast as Jarvan. Definitely my worst would have to be after playing a lot of dota I tried to double tap flash and suicided.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#7MizunoRyuuPosted 5/6/2013 11:27:23 AM
I was the last one alive during one of my first games as Karthus, the whole enemy team was still alive but with just a tiny sliver of health, so I activated my ult. I didn't know it went on cooldown if you moved, so... I moved. And was like, "wut".
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...