Has NA finally learnt how to play ezreal from asia?

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 5/6/2013 1:56:41 PM
they are finally learning that ezreal should be built muramana, elder lizard, IBG, ionian and last whipser

I mean whats the point of using ezreal if you're not going to build him like that?
Triforce having only 10% crit and crappy slow destroys his S2 build.
There was never any point in building him as an ADC when there are better ADC picks at AD carrying.
So finally they have adjusted to a S3 build for ezreal instead of trying to play him like a regular ADC by learning from the koreans
#2Gladiator28Posted 5/6/2013 1:58:17 PM
So does he go mid? Bottom still?

I have Ez and like playing with him, but haven't done well with him in a while. Whats the strategy behind this new Ez build?
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#3infinitexxPosted 5/6/2013 1:58:47 PM
Have we gone back in time?
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#4PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:02:21 PM
You go bottom like normal....

The build is
Spirit of the elder lizard (very cost efficient and health/mana regen)
Iceborn gauntlet (reliable slow, mana, and armor that allows you to win bot)
muramana (very cost efficient and lots of mana)
last whisper (necessary armor pen)
ionian boots of lucidity (CDR for more spells)
Blade of the ruined king (lifesteal)

The idea of the build is that you can never die in a team fight or 1v1. Poke people all day and get objectives fast
#5princemarth23Posted 5/6/2013 2:02:29 PM
Everyone I've seen do this build in my games have failed miserably. I have had a lot of success with it however.
#6mutation10101Posted 5/6/2013 2:27:46 PM
It's a double edge sword. You give up a lot of team fight/overall damage, for good 1v1/chasing damage.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#7TheSchrefPosted 5/6/2013 2:32:28 PM
mutation10101 posted...
It's a double edge sword. You give up a lot of team fight/overall damage, for good 1v1/chasing damage if you're actually able to consistently land you Q, which most Ezreal players can't seem to do.

FTFY
#8VoidgolemPosted 5/6/2013 2:51:05 PM
"should" be?

ahahahahaha no.

It does work in the right circumstances with the right teamcomp/strategy, though.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#9dovahkiinPosted 5/6/2013 2:52:25 PM
TheSchref posted...
mutation10101 posted...
It's a double edge sword. You give up a lot of team fight/overall damage, for good 1v1/chasing damage UNLESS you're actually able to consistently land you Q, which most Ezreal players can't seem to do.

FTFY

FTFY
---
http://i.imgur.com/rLDFSuP.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ct87kqo.jpg
http://hdscreenshots.avatarspiritmedia.net/korra/109/1861.jpg
#10mightGuyPosted 5/6/2013 2:54:15 PM
Voidgolem posted...
"should" be?

ahahahahaha no.

It does work in the right circumstances with the right teamcomp/strategy, though.

So when would you build this and when would you just go for a BT and IE etc....