I'm actually starting to like new Sejuani.

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/6/2013 3:26:55 PM
This is the part when Riot nerfs her and I lose all faith in them again.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 5/6/2013 3:28:15 PM
XD
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3shadyelfPosted 5/6/2013 3:35:50 PM
expect lots of nerfs everywhere, morello said there's a clear powercreep. This is why I like Dota balancing. You can have fun and do crazy stuff but it isn't OP because everyone else is too.
---
?
#4ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:52:27 PM(edited)
shadyelf posted...
expect lots of nerfs everywhere, morello said there's a clear powercreep. This is why I like Dota balancing. You can have fun and do crazy stuff but it isn't OP because everyone else is too.

Did he specifically mention Sejuani? Also, I've been playing DotA, and I quite like it. So far Juggernaut has been my favorite character.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#5hunkajunk94Posted 5/6/2013 6:20:41 PM
PIG pig pig pig pig. PIG PIG pig pig pig.

Though in seriousness, she could probably do with some mana increases and cd increases. At the moment with a Spirit of the Ancient Golem and not being brain dead, abilities will almost always be up when you need them and you should never run out of mana.

That being said

PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG.
#6EcchiBakaPosted 5/6/2013 9:34:40 PM
Sejuani shouldn't be getting hit hard with nerfs. Her popularity never even saw any lasting change, she hit a peak on rework release day and she's been slowly declining back into obscurity. She's definitely not overpowered in any sense either, I can't think of a way for them to nerf the current Sejuani and not tear her apart as a whole.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://imgur.com/S7xE8s9
#7ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:45:26 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Sejuani shouldn't be getting hit hard with nerfs. Her popularity never even saw any lasting change, she hit a peak on rework release day and she's been slowly declining back into obscurity. She's definitely not overpowered in any sense either, I can't think of a way for them to nerf the current Sejuani and not tear her apart as a whole.

That's more or less how I feel, on all fronts. She may hit popularity someday, but it hasn't happened yet.
---
#8I think I am a phonePosted 5/6/2013 9:49:12 PM
dota doesnt also have 10 identical champs in every possible archetype everyone is unique

sorry what were we talking about?
---
Paranoia keeps things interesting.