whats the most rage inducing thing for you

#1Extension_ForcePosted 5/6/2013 3:40:28 PM
or just general annoyance if you arent ragey

for me the worst is when youre fighting a 2 on 1 or something, and you are guaranteed going to kill the enemy with low health, but your teammate is low health too, but instead of backing off and making sure he doesnt die, they stay in or even come back to try to get the kill and then die as well, even though you're at full health and had it locked up anyway

people that get late picks in ranked and troll because they "called" mid/top and it got taken

people that re-roll in aram without offering trades first
#2Brutal_FelixPosted 5/6/2013 3:42:20 PM
When my teammates go 0-3 then go afk. They won't even try if they have a bad start.
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
#3ShurikoPosted 5/6/2013 3:42:58 PM
laning vs a ranged as melee
---
http://i.imgur.com/aPteMhC.jpg
#4Brutal_FelixPosted 5/6/2013 3:43:31 PM
Extension_Force posted...
or just general annoyance if you arent ragey

for me the worst is when youre fighting a 2 on 1 or something, and you are guaranteed going to kill the enemy with low health, but your teammate is low health too, but instead of backing off and making sure he doesnt die, they stay in or even come back to try to get the kill and then die as well, even though you're at full health and had it locked up anyway

people that get late picks in ranked and troll because they "called" mid/top and it got taken

people that re-roll in aram without offering trades first

In all fairness though top and mid shouldn't be early picks. The whole idea is to try to counter pick those lanes..
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
#5xMrShadowPosted 5/6/2013 3:43:37 PM
A fed lux.
---
3DS Friend Code - 4811-6938-3649 Pkmn Black 2 2452-2591-2605 NID - Mr.Shadow
PSN/XBL - xMrShadowZ
#6MelvinrulesPosted 5/6/2013 4:28:17 PM
Anyone who doesnt respect the Draft order.

top laners who never ward, push their lane and then blame everyone else when they get ganked.

Mid laners who dont ward both bushes, push their lane and blame everyone else when they get ganked.

Junglers who dont place any wards, either to de-ward and help a lane, or protect a buff.

ADC's who whine about KS from support if a AOE spell goes off getting the last hit i.E (Nunu ult, or Leona's W)

Supports who never ward.

That fed akali who thinks he can suddenly 1 v 5.. Then blames everyone else.

... I rage.. A LOT.

People who take Shen/Blitz/Amumu cos OMFG THEY FREE AND OP but I only have AD runes but I jungle Amumu k?! LOLAZ
#7iLikeQPosted 5/6/2013 4:29:25 PM
Why did I think of TF2 when you said "Rage Inducing"?

On topic: teemo adcs.
---
Aaaaaaand 5 minutes from suicide ...
#8DartkunPosted 5/6/2013 4:33:30 PM
When people force engages when they are clearly behind.

Please don't force a 2v5. If you can avoid the fight, great. But if you're the one who charges in there 2v5 I just want to rip your throat out.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#9wantfastcarsPosted 5/6/2013 4:35:05 PM
iLikeQ posted...
Why did I think of TF2 when you said "Rage Inducing"?

On topic: teemo adcs.

Because it's a rank for Strange Weapons :P

Spanish-speaking players in general. Especially when there's more than one of them and they chat the entire game and it gets them killed.

Lux with full CDR is annoying

Getting caught at the very tip of the range of a Blitz/Thresh grab/Nid spear/Lux ult. Bonus points if I die from/because of it.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#10TheSchrefPosted 5/6/2013 4:42:01 PM
AFKers

Intentional Feeders

My jungle towerdiving my lane opponent at level 3 with double buffs when the guy is at 95% life, then says "DUDE!? WTF ARE YOU DOING!?"