Playing Nasus is such fun but such heartache when someone lanes with you..

#11AmarajahPosted 5/6/2013 6:21:06 PM
nasus having to LANE with someone just makes me cringe

maybe I'm too used to people actually playing properly in normal draft mode level 30s with a decent normal elo where I play with golds and plats often and the rare diamond smurf that owns everyone.
#12fft_ramzaPosted 5/6/2013 6:34:38 PM
Duo top laning is just ridiculous, seriously... however if you're solo top vs 2 guys it's extra fun, specially if you're teemo against Zac and Volibear (which happened to me today), I laughed as I watched them recall level 3 (while I was level 5) with 5cs each (39 my cs).
---
Signature for rent
#13gwwakPosted 5/6/2013 6:40:46 PM
I had a game like that where I was forced to lane top with Shaco. Somehow, both teams were so messed up that they had two top as well. Shaco pushed like a maniac and we finally got the tower down. At that point, Shaco left top alone and which allowed me to free farm for the next 30 minutes. I dunno why the enemy team didn't press the man advantage.

At the end of the game, Kha'Zix called out his team for not stopping Nasus farm (he probably raised the issue 40 minutes in). The response he got was, "Wasn't that supposed to be your job, since you were top?" It was already too late at that point as I had 700 stacked damage and one Q took out half of a squishy's health.
---
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
#14gvandalePosted 5/6/2013 11:01:05 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...
Give Draft a try. Lots more jungling there.

He's right, and it will give you a truer sense of what ranked will be like.

Less duo top/mid crap in same game.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
#15eco masterPosted 5/6/2013 11:18:11 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Gamefaqs, where everyone is pro and high level.

what is pro or high level about being level 30
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#16EphidelPosted 5/6/2013 11:42:54 PM
30 may be the max level, but in League of Legends reaching that point is the equivalent of getting off the "newbie island" in your average MMO, in terms of how much you've seen and how much you have left to learn. That's why it's silly when someone pre-30 talks about their experiences as if they're at all representative of the meat of the game. Especially if they get agitated when they're told otherwise.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif