why is this game so hard?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why is this game so hard?
3 years ago#1
i was nidalee and i won my lane as 4/2. then i got my lanes inhibitor.

i kept waiting for my lanes to win and get their inhibitors too but my teammates never got them. so i kept stealing the enemy jungle creeps waiting for them to win too. the enemy take got my allies inhibitors so we lost 2 lanes out of 3. and of course 2>1.

i hate how when you win you still only have a 50% chance to win. since you need one of the other lanes to win.
3 years ago#2
If you win your lane, go to the other lanes and help your team win their lanes. League of Legends is a team game
49ers LAKERS Dodgers
3 years ago#3
Your final line indicates that you believed you won after taking a single inhibitor. That doesn't mean much and it's very easy to come back from that.
3 years ago#4
and the bait is taken
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
3 years ago#5
GeoX333 posted...
If you win your lane, go to the other lanes and help your team win their lanes. League of Legends is a team game

Couldn't have said it better myself.
3 years ago#6
IndianaJones65 posted...
and the bait is taken
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
3 years ago#7
I've had matches where everything was down at the same time before. One inhibitor is next to nothing.
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
3 years ago#8
should've went ashe and stole red and all that.
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why is this game so hard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived