Quinns ult...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
..is it just me or is the second part of the ult mediocre?
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
2 years ago#2
Of course it is, the second part of the ult is Quinn.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
2 years ago#3
the aoe execute? I love that

it's everything else about the ult I don't like.

she has a fun kit though.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
2 years ago#4
It's pretty decent actually, its the whole "turn the squishy adc into a squishy melee carry" that's the problem.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
2 years ago#5
g-cube_masta posted...

I enjoyed playing her, was my first time playing Quinn, and carried the game.
I just had 0 clue how to use her ult properly :(

Only killed one champ with it.
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
2 years ago#6
Knight_Of_Order posted...
It's pretty decent actually, its the whole "turn the squishy adc into a squishy melee carry" that's the problem.

Yeah, I pretty much turned into the bird, and presed R instantly again to use the second part.
Followed it up by Q + E to get out again >.<
---
2 years ago#7
Her ult is good in a duel or when chasing, but in teamfights it's pretty trash cause you're gonna get insta-wrecked.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
2 years ago#8
g-cube_masta posted...

Knight_Of_Order posted...

Pretty much these.
---
This is a signature.
2 years ago#9
just use it to fly away. who needs flash or ghost. just take ignite and exhaust
---
GameFAQs aka ComplaintFAQs aka TrollFAQs
2 years ago#10
Quinn's ult is situational and much like Caitlyn's ult it can be a hit or a miss, isn't something you'll want to use unless a good opportunity is presented.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived