When ARAM gives you

#1PhoenixNinePosted 5/7/2013 6:04:50 AM
Udyr, then Xin, then Garen

I mean I don't mind playing them so much its just they are not fun at all qq
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#2Rookie_JetPosted 5/7/2013 6:10:47 AM
Had a Blitz on my team. You can argue if he's OP or not in SR, but there's no denying he is completely broken in ARAMs.
#3DartkunPosted 5/7/2013 7:14:58 AM
Xin and Garen are actually really really good at ARAM. I'd be happy to play them.

Diving onto ADCs and APCs, destroy their faces before the peelers even know what is going on. Super fun
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#4angelwkw3Posted 5/7/2013 7:16:25 AM
Rookie_Jet posted...
Had a Blitz on my team. You can argue if he's OP or not in SR, but there's no denying he is completely broken in ARAMs.

I'd happily face Blitz over Soraka, Jayce, Nidalee, Lux, Heimer, Sona, or Janna.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#5HabnotPosted 5/7/2013 8:07:17 AM
angelwkw3 posted...
Rookie_Jet posted...

I'd happily face Blitz over Soraka, Jayce, Nidalee, Lux, Heimer, Sona, or Janna.

Blitz can easily accidentally hook an Amumu and lose the game lol.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#6TomorrowDogPosted 5/7/2013 8:12:47 AM
Blitz isn't bad but I think poking the enemy in to submission with Jayce/Nid/etcetera is more brutally effective than sometimes getting a good hook at a good time for a free kill.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#7BoomerangRangerPosted 5/7/2013 8:16:07 AM
I got garen on my last game, and I had a lot of fun just running up and striking them. Its even more fun when they are low on health and they think you have your ult.
---
Lol username: SandsOfAzorin
#8TrevorkkhoPosted 5/7/2013 9:02:11 AM
ARAM udyr hater, I have you.

Nothing wrong with him if you have an average team. Just like Trynd, go tanky aura ad items. Dive in, everyone wasted their CC/ult on you and your team cleans up.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#9PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:37:50 AM
PhoenixNine posted...
Udyr, then Xin, then Garen

I mean I don't mind playing them so much its just they are not fun at all qq

.Learn to read I said not fun not bad
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#10DoGCyNPosted 5/7/2013 9:42:28 AM
Soraka Sona Nidalee Ziggs and Leblanc.

We won