What do you even do in this situation? (Yet anoher ARAM topic)

#1NicoGrimmPosted 5/7/2013 6:11:32 AM
Enemy team:

Jayce
Nidalee
Gragas
Singed
Volibear

Our team:

Annie
Master Yi
Zilean

I mean, our team wasn't bad, I guess. But Jayce, Nid and Gragas on the same team was just scary. :(
Luckily, it ended up being a pretty fun match because both sides realized that the other team was going to win, so we just made jokes back and forth in chat. :P
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#2Stalky24Posted 5/7/2013 6:29:51 AM
Id take Zilean and AP Yi over Jayce and Nidalee any day.
#3Black_AssassinPosted 5/7/2013 6:31:13 AM
You force one in the team to rush bulwark.
---
lowercase
#4angelwkw3Posted 5/7/2013 6:32:50 AM
Stalky24 posted...

And you'd lose the majority of the time.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#5JiminyTheDingoPosted 5/7/2013 6:36:01 AM
You gotta force fights, because you're not winning a poke war. They have a lot of peel and disengage, so it can be hard to fight them, but it's your only shot.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#6pozertronPosted 5/7/2013 6:59:57 AM
angelwkw3 posted...
Stalky24 posted...

Tell me that when you actually play those champions. You cant run away from either of them and both of them will blow your whole team up with 1 button press. Nida pff, the only problem is to get close to her, she will do absolutely nothing to you if youre mid range of her spear simply because it will do double digits in damage. Can't say anything about Jayce since i never played him.
#7kimimaru5Posted 5/7/2013 7:01:40 AM
pozertron posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Stalky24 posted...

Tell me that when you actually play those champions.
Can't say anything about Jayce since i never played him.

:|
---
GT: Infinity Havoc ~ BlazBlue: Lambda/V13 ~ SSFIVAE: Dudley ~ UMvC3: Wesk/Tron/Frank ~ LoL: Namanie Nienami
-Contradictory Conjunction User-
#8DartkunPosted 5/7/2013 7:02:14 AM
What you had to do is get either karma or zilean to make sure you perma-slow singed advances and the other to slow volibear advances, don't let them hard engage on you guys. Grab Shurelias if you have to. Whittle both of them down to about 30-40% and them blow everything on grag, jayce and nid to allow Yi resets.

What I'm guessing happened is people tried to trade, got poked down, got hard engaged onto and once one member fell, either the entire team tried to charge in (and also died) or backed off and boom they gained dominance. Gotta avoid trading as much as possible, all of their harass is pretty much cooldown based and avoidable (unlike say an ADC just straight up shooting you)

Shame you guys didn't have at least 1 tanky champion
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#9kaysa13Posted 5/7/2013 7:04:45 AM
JiminyTheDingo posted...
You gotta force fights, because you're not winning a poke war. They have a lot of peel and disengage, so it can be hard to fight them, but it's your only shot.

I agree with this. Gragas, Jayce, and Nidalee have great poking abilities, and with their frontline of Singed and Volibear, they can methodically peel your team whenever you get too close from those three.

Actually, yours was a much solid comp, but if they're executing their "Poke n' Peel" strategy, you've gotta bring them the fight.
---
This is a signature.
#10pozertronPosted 5/7/2013 7:06:48 AM
kimimaru5 posted...
pozertron posted...
angelwkw3 posted...
Stalky24 posted...

Tell me that when you actually play those champions.
Can't say anything about Jayce since i never played him.

:|

I like how you picked out the minorities, even if i dont know Jayce ill still take Zil/Yi over Nida anyday.