Consensus on Trundle after the rework?

#11DualSword31Posted 5/7/2013 3:31:20 PM
He never dies top lane.
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 5/7/2013 4:05:22 PM
He feels weaker for some reason. He used to be my main jungler since I loved his tenacity-fueled ganks with W, but now that it's been removed he doesn't really feel the same. His sticking power wasn't really reduced that much though, since they gave him a mini-slow and a movespeed steroid. Still just as good, but the tenacity hit was a little offputting.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13Rising ChaosPosted 5/8/2013 3:28:08 AM
Tenacity hit was offputting but his ult going from "tankshredder" to "tankshredder that vamps 1/4 of their health bar" makes him a much bigger threat I feel. The extra damage is significant, the extra healing even more so. I feel cleaning up his attack animations (along with that doofy mini-slow instead of a cool mini-dash like Bear Udyr) also slightly improved his damage and greatly improved his sticking power.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#14lordlugia_rocksPosted 5/8/2013 3:47:51 AM
He doesn't really bother me much. His ganks just aren't as impressive as some champs (Like Elise with her stun, high damage output, and double gap closers. Or Sejuani the CC machine) and late game he just can't do anything unless he build tanky but he doesn't have the CC to aid him much when building tanky.
---
Official Shiftry of the B/W Boards!
Pokemon Black FC: 2709-1474-4073