"Mid doesn't get any help, unless there is a jungle."

#11iXCelticXiPosted 5/8/2013 7:44:15 AM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
Bhellium posted...
yes people are stupid

Just going to go out on a limb and guess you're pre-30.

I'm confused. How does someone go straight to the post button after clicking on the topic?

Like, it isn't that I mean "Oh why would someone do that", I mean, HOW? Like don't your eye's just accidently read a little of the message after you click it? Like just from peripheral vision, shouldn't you see a little of it?

loling atm xD too real
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#12sabeta_samaPosted 5/8/2013 7:47:16 AM
Take everything anyone says pre-30 with a grain of salt, and if its pre-20 then don't trust them at all.
Read some guides, watch some pros, you'll probably still lose quite a few games since you don't have a handle on mechanical skill, but just by learning as much as you can now, it will help in the long run.
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#13iXCelticXiPosted 5/8/2013 8:33:02 AM
sabeta_sama posted...
Take everything anyone says pre-30 with a grain of salt, and if its pre-20 then don't trust them at all.
Read some guides, watch some pros, you'll probably still lose quite a few games since you don't have a handle on mechanical skill, but just by learning as much as you can now, it will help in the long run.

Take everything most anyone says with a grain of salt - even this. Think for yourself. If it sounds dumb, it probably is.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#14BhelliumPosted 5/8/2013 12:27:31 PM
OMG

i look silly
can't a guy skip the first sentence?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg