Nasus build question

#1AnthonyanaPosted 5/8/2013 1:22:31 AM
I have decided to start learning Nasus. Do i stack lots of hp on him like Warmongs , R Omen, Sun Fire, etc Or do i build ap and damge items? Also what about lifesteal items? I tried an ap nasus and failed . I tried AD nasus and didnt do that much better. So last game i tried some tanky Nasus and it worked good but i was loseing lots of 1 on 1 battles at the end game. Usually i remember playing Nasus players its quite the opposite he ends up becoming gody specially 1vs1 confrontatons. Any tips or builds would be great.
#2vballloverPosted 5/8/2013 1:24:05 AM
The single most important thing to learn as Nasus is to farm his Q. Try to get a CS with it every time it is on cd. 3 damage per kill REALLY adds up by late game. Tanky build usually works best
---
Would you kindly?
#3BlueJonelethPosted 5/8/2013 1:26:39 AM
Build tank with max cd reduction.
I usually go for
Iceborn gauntlet
boots of speed
Spirit visage
Locket of Iron Solari
Warmog
Last Whisper
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#4KrKABUT0Posted 5/8/2013 1:51:57 AM
There's absolutely no reason for you to lose 1v1s if you build full tank. His Q scales off of farm anyways so there's no reason to build any damage items unless you get ridiculously fed somehow.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
#5HostileFirePosted 5/8/2013 1:54:26 AM
I've only played him 3 times in the jungle but did great twice and well once. Went Spirit Golem > Boots of Swiftness if 2 or more champs had slow (Mobi has been my usual choice every time I get Spirit Golem though) or Ninja Tabi on a heavy AA team > Runic Bulwark for team otherwise start on IBG > Randuins > Spirit Visage > w/e else you need.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/
#6BlueJonelethPosted 5/8/2013 2:02:07 AM
KrKABUT0 posted...
There's absolutely no reason for you to lose 1v1s if you build full tank. His Q scales off of farm anyways so there's no reason to build any damage items unless you get ridiculously fed somehow.

I just buy LW as last item since his Q is physical damage and if a game last that long most people have some decent armor by then.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#7HagenExPosted 5/8/2013 2:20:00 AM
vballlover posted...
The single most important thing to learn as Nasus is to farm his Q. Try to get a CS with it every time it is on cd. 3 damage per kill REALLY adds up by late game. Tanky build usually works best

How exactly do you proc your Q when its ON cooldown? Don't you mean OFF cooldown? :D