Nasus build question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nasus build question

User Info: Anthonyana

Anthonyana
3 years ago#1
I have decided to start learning Nasus. Do i stack lots of hp on him like Warmongs , R Omen, Sun Fire, etc Or do i build ap and damge items? Also what about lifesteal items? I tried an ap nasus and failed . I tried AD nasus and didnt do that much better. So last game i tried some tanky Nasus and it worked good but i was loseing lots of 1 on 1 battles at the end game. Usually i remember playing Nasus players its quite the opposite he ends up becoming gody specially 1vs1 confrontatons. Any tips or builds would be great.

User Info: vballlover

vballlover
3 years ago#2
The single most important thing to learn as Nasus is to farm his Q. Try to get a CS with it every time it is on cd. 3 damage per kill REALLY adds up by late game. Tanky build usually works best
Would you kindly?

User Info: BlueJoneleth

BlueJoneleth
3 years ago#3
Build tank with max cd reduction.
I usually go for
Iceborn gauntlet
boots of speed
Spirit visage
Locket of Iron Solari
Warmog
Last Whisper
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -

User Info: KrKABUT0

KrKABUT0
3 years ago#4
There's absolutely no reason for you to lose 1v1s if you build full tank. His Q scales off of farm anyways so there's no reason to build any damage items unless you get ridiculously fed somehow.
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.

User Info: HostileFire

HostileFire
3 years ago#5
I've only played him 3 times in the jungle but did great twice and well once. Went Spirit Golem > Boots of Swiftness if 2 or more champs had slow (Mobi has been my usual choice every time I get Spirit Golem though) or Ninja Tabi on a heavy AA team > Runic Bulwark for team otherwise start on IBG > Randuins > Spirit Visage > w/e else you need.
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/

User Info: BlueJoneleth

BlueJoneleth
3 years ago#6
KrKABUT0 posted...
There's absolutely no reason for you to lose 1v1s if you build full tank. His Q scales off of farm anyways so there's no reason to build any damage items unless you get ridiculously fed somehow.

I just buy LW as last item since his Q is physical damage and if a game last that long most people have some decent armor by then.
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
3 years ago#7
vballlover posted...
The single most important thing to learn as Nasus is to farm his Q. Try to get a CS with it every time it is on cd. 3 damage per kill REALLY adds up by late game. Tanky build usually works best

How exactly do you proc your Q when its ON cooldown? Don't you mean OFF cooldown? :D
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nasus build question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived