Teemo in ARAM = Funnest thing ever

#1sesshomaru_55Posted 5/8/2013 2:06:13 AM
So I got Teemo in ARAM, and we were roflstomping the team, but that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Our team decided to be dicks and not destroy the nexus, we just killed them over and over. While they were doing that, I placed about 50 mushrooms, making it impossible to pass without getting blown up.

So my team lured their team back, making them think they had a chance and

POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP.

PENTAKILL.

I couldn't stop laughing.
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#2CrazyFunkyMasaoPosted 5/8/2013 2:08:42 AM
What a dick move.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden & Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention
#3KarcinosPosted 5/8/2013 2:12:24 AM
Gj for your penta but i hate teemo..
#4shinigami_matt(Moderator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:35:01 AM
Teemo is pretty much auto-win on ARAM. Very fun.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#5Ky KiskyPosted 5/8/2013 2:39:13 AM
I don't get it. They didn't wanna surrender? That would have saved them some face.
#6ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/8/2013 2:43:53 AM
Teemo has always been ban-worthy in ARAM. He's about as bad as pre-nerf Master Yi.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#7LatiasSAPosted 5/8/2013 2:52:23 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Teemo has always been ban-worthy in ARAM. He's about as bad as pre-nerf Master Yi.

How was pre nerf master yi? I've played for years and he's been pretty much the same to me.
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#8ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/8/2013 3:00:12 AM
LatiasSA posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

How was pre nerf master yi? I've played for years and he's been pretty much the same to me.

It's just his Meditate that got nerfed, and made him practically impossible to deal with on ARAM before. He's still annoying now, but he was hair-pullingly difficult to deal with before.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#9Darth_KamcioPosted 5/8/2013 3:41:43 AM
CrazyFunkyMasao posted...
What a dick move.

Because using your champs skills and tactic is a dick move.
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#10ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/8/2013 3:46:09 AM
Darth_Kamcio posted...
CrazyFunkyMasao posted...
What a dick move.

Because using your champs skills and tactic is a dick move.

It has nothing to do with using skills and tactics when you're ignoring the Nexus just to prolong the game and try to get more kills "for the lols".
---