Why is Viktor considered bad by most players?

#1SirWozzelPosted 5/8/2013 7:42:35 AM
I picked him up and he is tons of fun to play and decent damage and good crowd control.
I don't understand why people try to report me just for picking Viktor? I didn't feed or anything I was just reported for playing him.
---
Poppy is sane. She just wants revenge. Kinda like Batman, but with a huge hammer.
Steam ID: SirWozzel
#2Bucky854Posted 5/8/2013 7:43:41 AM
because they are bad with him
#3lightdragoon88Posted 5/8/2013 7:44:39 AM
Cause they don't want to join the glorious evolution.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#4wantfastcarsPosted 5/8/2013 7:45:35 AM
I haven't played him, but probably because he has super-long cooldowns. Or so I hear.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#5KarmicDragon1Posted 5/8/2013 7:46:13 AM
I'm thinking of picking him up as I need to extend my pool of ap mids.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#6MastadiPosted 5/8/2013 7:46:37 AM
Oh hey, he picked a champion who isn't very popular. Must be a troll.
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#7SirWozzel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 7:47:20 AM
He is really good though I was playing him support with a buddy in duo and we shut down a draven thresh lane with gravity field alone. They were not even bad they just couldn't handle viktor.
---
Poppy is sane. She just wants revenge. Kinda like Batman, but with a huge hammer.
#8SirWozzel(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 7:50:06 AM
wantfastcars posted...
I haven't played him, but probably because he has super-long cooldowns. Or so I hear.

His Q is not to bad ~8 at max level with no cdr, W is ~15, and E is ~10. If you get a but of cdr he is a trading monster. you can just QE and walk away, you get a shield so its free harass if they are not quick enough.
---
#9Black_AssassinPosted 5/8/2013 7:51:31 AM
His augments could use a third tier upgrade.

I wouldn't say he's bad in any case.
---
lowercase
#10easymodexzPosted 5/8/2013 7:53:45 AM
He has short range and his primary CC (W) does not take effect immediately.

Also, his Q has a delay on the shield. The result is that he tends to trade poorly and be vulnerable in team fights.

He's a solid champ but somewhat awkward to actually execute effectively.