EVERY time I get a decent comp in ARAM...

#11darkwing1232(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 9:39:40 PM
No computer can truly be random. Programmers put algorithms into their RNG all the time. Riot probably wants the new ARAM mode to become extremely popular so they made it so top tier champs get picked more often.
#12BeerBongJohnPosted 5/8/2013 10:10:14 PM(edited)
That's really weird because I've noticed the majority of my games are like...
B Team gets Ace then pushes on a turret with low HP then P Team respawns and aces them to take turret with low HP.
Then B team comes back and aces P Team and takes inhib. Then it goes back and forth with both teams only having 2 Nexus turrets till someone throws.

This happens no matter how the team comps are, poke team vs tank team or whatever, if both teams have good players it always ends like this.

*B and P stand for Blue and Purp
---
mod me if you hear me
#13DartkunPosted 5/8/2013 10:10:47 PM(edited)
darkwing1232 posted...
No computer can truly be random. Programmers put algorithms into their RNG all the time. Riot probably wants the new ARAM mode to become extremely popular so they made it so top tier champs get picked more often.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&league=aram&type=champion-popularity&range=weekly

Looks more like free week champs have the highest pick rate with the other picks being primarily cheap champions.

I'd say it's in your head.

Btw I'm using weekly because prior to that too many games were played Blind or Draft (thus really good champions get picked at lot, and it skews the random data) and also people would almost always dodge ARAM games unless some of the popular champions were picked, with less dodging and even with rerolls the weekly data is not making a case for your premise.

BeerBongJohn posted...
That's really weird because I've noticed the majority of my games are like...
B Team gets Ace then pushes on a turret with low HP then P Team respawns and aces them to take turret with low HP.
Then B team comes back and aces P Team and takes inhib. Then it goes back and forth with both teams only having 2 Nexus turrets till someone throws.

This happens no matter how the team comps are, poke team vs tank team or whatever, if both teams have good players it always ends like this.

*B and P stand for Blue and Purp

Yes if neither team has an iota of strategy that is how it goes.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius