any idea if thresh is getting a new skin?

#11MMG_Posted 5/9/2013 8:50:49 AM
Hades Thresh.
Ghostrider Thresh
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#12earthmaster3Posted 5/9/2013 9:34:09 AM
Viktor and rumble need skins before thresh
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#13ryanaPosted 5/9/2013 9:36:19 AM
OverlordRauz posted...
fattonygambino posted...
Eventually but he's quite far back in line for one. His default is better than deep terror anyways

The fact that deep terror can pull up a tire in his recall and look defeated is what makes deep terror better then default.

The fact that deep terror throws a freakin antique diving helmet instead of a lantern is what makes default better than deep terror.
#14infinitexxPosted 5/9/2013 9:40:22 AM
Ephidel posted...
Not going to happen for a while. Considering the rate at which they make skins for champions who have only one release skin, a Thresh skin probably isn't due for half a year at best.

Eh, I'd expect him to be ahead of others in the queue for those with only one skin, due to his popularity (more people playing him means more people may be willing to throw money at Riot). It's not like they always stick to release order or anything.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#15The Last CetraPosted 5/9/2013 9:41:08 AM
BerserkFGriffth posted...
I started playing at Jayce release, which was in July. Draven was like a month before that, and Darius came a month before Draven.

Darius, Draven, and Jayce just their 3rd skins within <the last 3 months, so you can pretty much expect 9-12 months for Thresh to get a new skin. No time soon.

It's been a lot longer than 3 months since Darius got a new skin.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death