Building ARAM Kayle.

#1MrFailPosted 5/9/2013 12:42:33 AM
Using her AoE auto attack allows you to proc things like kitaes/Bork/black cleaver. Or you can just build her AP. How do you handle ARAM Kayle?
#2darkwing1232Posted 5/9/2013 12:52:28 AM
I build AP/AS. usually Nashor's, then Lich Bane, then either Malady for extra AS or Deathcap for more damage.
#3SmishhhPosted 5/9/2013 1:11:08 AM
I would go AP/AS like the above said, unless the team was pretty lacking in consisten AD damage. Then I'd build pretty much like an ADC, you'll have good poke and killing power either way but its always nice to have ranged AD to take out towers when you get a chance. So many times one team will be way ahead on kills but never actually do anything with that momentum since they can't take towers and they aren't spending the gold they got from being ahead anyway.
#4BhelliumPosted 5/9/2013 1:17:21 AM(edited)
Yeah, ap/as, though Deathcap rush seems more effective imo. Massive Q nukes and semi-decent heals are very handy.

Don't see how on-hit would hurt, but you want to make sure you actually have some decent ad too.

Don't be afraid to go hybrid btw, at least for lifesteal items.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
#5HabnotPosted 5/9/2013 2:03:32 AM
Max CDR with Athene's and Nashor's, followed by lots of AP. Your first maxed skill will entirely depend on what your team needs: Nuking, pushing, or healing.

You want maxed CDR to have more ults and to allow you to kite everyone and everything with your Q and W.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#6SalvatorePosted 5/9/2013 2:07:43 AM
I usually run AP, because sustain is king on that map. I still level the heal late, but having the AP to make it a bit beefier really helps the team in my experience.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.