I thought people like being ADC . . .

#1natchu96Posted 5/9/2013 1:21:14 AM
Why the heck am I always the ADC? I hate ADC >_<
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#2Sexy_L4DYPosted 5/9/2013 1:22:27 AM
So do i! I'm either paired with a terrible support or they KS my early kills.
#3natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:23:59 AM
I, for one, enjoy using my skills for cool plays, so being stuck as the ranged autoattacker kills all the fun for me . . .

I'm too nice. gotta start instalocking and screwing over those sad Solo Mid Kog'Maws . . .
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#4Ninjamaster07Posted 5/9/2013 3:41:54 AM
Mid and top are far far more popular than adc. About on par with jungler maybe. No solo lane, static builds most often, right click **** to death, first one to be focused normally, Alot of people dont like that
---
I look forward to the day a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.
#5natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 3:43:42 AM
I'm actually starting to dread level 30 now . . . still 19 . . . and lacking a jungler beyond WW and Nunu (yes, I know WW is kinda crap. I can tell from experience).
---
#6Ninjamaster07Posted 5/9/2013 3:45:54 AM
J4 dude, easy to play, fun to play, versatile. Jarvans the main man
---
I look forward to the day a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.
#7Flourescent15Posted 5/9/2013 3:46:42 AM
Just be "that" guy and call a role immediately if you don't want to play ADC anymore.
---
"Who can know if the path we choose is right or wrong? I will fear no reproach." - Tactics Ogre: LUCT
#8BhelliumPosted 5/9/2013 3:48:16 AM
You can always support and be like "gg adc sucks"
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
#9Grey FoxPosted 5/9/2013 3:51:19 AM
natchu96 posted...
I'm actually starting to dread level 30 now . . . still 19 . . . and lacking a jungler beyond WW and Nunu (yes, I know WW is kinda crap. I can tell from experience).

Warwick is a great champ. Hes a little slow at clearing the jungle, and his ganks are not fantastic till 6, but once he hits 6, hes a great ganker. If you have a good patient team, that works. He is much better at solo top though.
---
!
#10natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 3:59:18 AM
Bhellium posted...
You can always support and be like "gg adc sucks"

Though my Sona is pretty decent, I always end up underappreciated and flamed for my ADCs mistakes (stop trying to initiate at level 1, people. They had a fort pot start . . .). Which almost sucks more.

Junglers probably get flamed more, but I get more space to roam around in, and it's somewhat less chaotic . . . somewhat. You just don't see junglers at this level yet, so once the counterjunglers show up it'll probably get a bit more hectic. At least my gold source is standing still.

Mid Kha'Zix is fun. Biding my time, getting all my skills up, poking them, waiting for them to wander just a bit too close to my minion wave . . . and then they die, and it's a snowballfest from there. Jumping on people all over the place and shooting the people who get away is fun.

Kennen's my only top though >_> still pretty fun. Made some great plays with my ult and Zhonyas.

Yeah, I'd say top and mid are more fun. It's a matter of who makes the first mistakes, then you pile on the skills and see who's the last one standing. While ADC gets stuck AAing everybody, and the support gets stuck helping the ADC AA everybody >_>

At least my only ADC is Tristana. That range is impressive.
---