Which lane is best for Galio?

#1KrKABUT0Posted 5/9/2013 1:28:24 AM
I've been pubstomping mid with him and most of the people I've encountered told me not to play him mid.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
#2zeppelin312Posted 5/9/2013 1:29:01 AM
jungle
#3sequeezeyPosted 5/9/2013 1:30:44 AM
He is a fun top, but he can't really take advantage of his passive as well if he goes against a bruiser. Either way though. Top has a lot less pressure to.. do stuff. You just sit there and farm and get massively tanky and laugh as people focus you because they still think you're an AP carry.
---
__ +_Sequeezey_+__
_-* *-___-* *-___-* *-_
#4fattonygambinoPosted 5/9/2013 1:51:08 AM
Galio mid is hilarious anyone who said you shouldn't play him there is just wrong.
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#5KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:53:24 AM
sequeezey posted...
He is a fun top, but he can't really take advantage of his passive as well if he goes against a bruiser. Either way though. Top has a lot less pressure to.. do stuff. You just sit there and farm and get massively tanky and laugh as people focus you because they still think you're an AP carry.

Yeah I'd like to go top with him but I dunno if I should be doing that when my passive won't be put to good use during the laning phase.
---
#6KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:54:51 AM
fattonygambino posted...
Galio mid is hilarious anyone who said you shouldn't play him there is just wrong.

Word. I just shove the lane like hell and roam. If they can't dodge my Q then they're gonna recall pretty damn fast, lowering their roaming ability.
---
#7BerserkFGriffthPosted 5/9/2013 2:00:58 AM
his entire kit is literally made to counter ap champions, so mid.
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Godot%20Gifs/godot-sniff.gif
#8QuetzalmaPosted 5/9/2013 2:25:46 AM
if the other team's top is going with an AP(Rumble, Elise, Vlad, ...), go Galio top and beat them up, if you want to go Galio against an AD, just do a Thornmail after your AUG or Abyssal and proceed to laugh, not only will Thornmail give you tons of Armor, but they'll also hurt themselves, which is priceless with your ulti since everyone attacks you xD
#9_HeXPosted 5/9/2013 2:29:09 AM
All I know is that playing Galio vs Akali or Katarina is the most hilarious thing in this game. The literally can't do ****
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#10MaurithPosted 5/9/2013 4:24:45 AM
Quetzalma posted...
if the other team's top is going with an AP(Rumble, Elise, Vlad, ...), go Galio top and beat them up, if you want to go Galio against an AD, just do a Thornmail after your AUG or Abyssal and proceed to laugh, not only will Thornmail give you tons of Armor, but they'll also hurt themselves, which is priceless with your ulti since everyone attacks you xD

Not Rumble. If he knows how to use him then he'll still win. As levels / builds increase he might lose his ability to kill him, but he shouldn't lose lane.
---
LoL: Rengar, Syndra, Irelia, Orianna, Janna, Sona, Ahri, Ezreal, Rumble, Fizz, Volibear, Lissandra, Kha'Zix, Nunu, Amumu, Tristana