Sej, top tier jungle

#11ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/9/2013 12:59:53 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
I just want my old Sejuani damage back.

With the amount of disruption she causes now? She'd be BEGGING for nerfs.

I'll happily trade the disruption back for damage.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#12BhelliumPosted 5/9/2013 1:00:43 PM
where the cOLD jokes at
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
#13Dark_Luna3Posted 5/9/2013 1:07:04 PM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...
I just want my old Sejuani damage back when I would be 8/1 and already winning the game.

Fixed.

Old Sejuani's damage was nothing noteworthy when she didn't have items. New Sejuani mathmatically doesn't really lose anything in normal circumstances -- since the damage drop-off from W is less important than the burst on Q with a lesser item budget.

On the other hand, Old Sejuani's damage was better if you were ahead. But if you're ahead, you should be winning most of the time anyway!

New Sejuani is easier to snowball with anyway. Old Sejuani was better -when- snowballed. But the implications of getting fed is less important than getting there in the first place.
#14darkman95(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:10:10 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Some people care more about winning than getting kills.
#15ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/9/2013 1:12:06 PM
darkman95 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

Some people care more about winning than getting kills.

Because getting kills doesn't make wins happen?
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#16MwarriorHieiPosted 5/9/2013 1:18:20 PM
Why are you under the assumption that people did not know this.

---
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif
#17Dwhite_1Posted 5/9/2013 1:34:41 PM
what do u guys build on this new sej to carry yourself in solo?
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#18WarpedLizzardPosted 5/9/2013 1:38:28 PM
Everyone that thinks sej was viable before is a bronze or silver elo player for sure. Sejuani's first clear was so terrible, that you could counter jungle her at will with a 100% success rate. She had HORRIBLE dueling, HORRIBLE clear, and HORRIBLE sustain. Not viable at all, of course she could be useful if she got into the mid game with little fuss, but against better players that's simply not possible.
#19ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/9/2013 1:42:19 PM(edited)
WarpedLizzard posted...
Everyone that thinks sej was viable before is a bronze or silver elo player for sure. Sejuani's first clear was so terrible, that you could counter jungle her at will with a 100% success rate. She had HORRIBLE dueling, HORRIBLE clear, and HORRIBLE sustain. Not viable at all, of course she could be useful if she got into the mid game with little fuss, but against better players that's simply not possible.

Except for the part where most Sejuani guides on solomid written before the update were written by Gold players, one of those Gold players even writing a Top Sejuani guide.
---
#20HostileFirePosted 5/9/2013 1:51:30 PM
WarpedLizzard posted...

Seeing as how higher ELO players should be warding their jungle entrances she should have been even better in higher ELO. Most pro jungle players I watch recommend against invading anyone's jungle because you've probably been seen already and will get swarmed on.

Also IWillDominate was playing a little bit of Sejuani before her rework and said she was good so there goes your theory.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/