Tracking my ARAMs in this topic because I believe each game is a stomp

#1SnackMachinePosted 5/9/2013 12:14:27 PM
I believe ARAM games are horribly one sided and want to keep track of my matches to see. I have no idea why people find this mode entertaining due to the lopsided games, but alas my friends enjoy it and I don't like soloqueue. I'll be playing ARAM time to time because of this.

GAME ONE

Heimerdinger, Udyr, Sivir, Jarvan, Sejuani
VS
Taric, Twitch, Lux, Zilean, Xerath

RESULT: Stomp in the enemy team's favor, our Sejuani never even connected to the game.
#2SnackMachine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 12:49:51 PM
GAME TWO

Heimerdinger, Riven, Annie, Teemo, Ezreal
vs
Malzahar, Nunu, Olaf, Sejuani, Ryze

RESULT: Victory, and it wasn't even close. Teemo, Ezreal, Heimerdinger just too much for those guys.
#3mrmonstrPosted 5/9/2013 12:52:48 PM
Are you sure it's a stomp? Or does ARAM just snowball easily?
---
LoL (EU West): mrmonstr (25)
LoL (NA): mrmonstrNA (2)
#4DartkunPosted 5/9/2013 12:53:43 PM
Games in the last 3 days
42-40
58-49
54-44
65-60
31-28
54-25
64-60
58-42
42-38
56-38
35-33

I'd say about 4 of those were stomps. I guess if you premade it'd be a higher rate
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5SnackMachine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:00:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6XxXSlateXxXPosted 5/9/2013 1:05:01 PM
he problem with ARAM, and the reason I don't like it is, there are certain champs who are just too good on that game type and Riot cant balance them around just that one map

Lux
Wu Kong
Nidalee
Veigar
ect.

you get one or two of those champs on your team you have a VERY good chance of winning and to be honest ive seen a lot of the more "broken" ARAM champs on teams that you would all think is possible considering how many champs there are in this game
#7SnackMachine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:05:40 PM
All my friends are Silver ranked, I haven't done my placements yet but I'd guess I'd land in Silver also since there really isn't a discernible difference in skill among our group. None of us are good enough to have a large influence on the outcome of a game, and I'm guessing neither are our opponents so for now I'm going with ARAM matches are decided upon character select.

I guess queuing as a group could have an impact, ,but like I said none of us are that great and usually it's myself and either one or two others.
#8SnackMachine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 7:05:46 AM
GAME THREE

Taric, Diana, Trundle, Darius, Pantheon
vs
Teemo, Twitch, Blitzcrank, Lulu, Nidalee

RESULT: Joke ****ing match, I hate this mode. All melee FTL
#9NicoGrimmPosted 5/10/2013 7:10:57 AM
I really like playing ARA, but never do well. :(
Majority of my champs are tanks and initiators, because I.. enjoy playign them. But, when no one on your team ever follows up on your initiate, and you die every single time, it's just so frustrating. :(
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#10SoraOwnsAllPosted 5/10/2013 7:19:11 AM
I believe the majority of games are stomps.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.