I think I want to make ADC my main role, what champs should I have?

#1Slayer1217Posted 5/9/2013 3:45:27 PM
I did really well in my placements being ADC, going 10/1 or better in most games. Right now my go to champions are MF and Ezreal. What is a third I should pick up? Varus maybe? I have Vayne and Graves as well.

Also, how do I know which ADC to pick? Are there any ADC that get countered by other ADC that I should know about? Any ADC I should avoid or pick when faced with a certain support, or when I have a certain support on my team?
---
https://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.png
#2TyylerrPosted 5/9/2013 3:47:05 PM
Cait is good
---
Tyleeer
#3theBIGman53Posted 5/9/2013 3:50:53 PM
Certain ADC's are better at different aspects. You can build a Protect the Twitch comp, for example. In Yolo queue, I find that Cait is the safest adc, while Vayne is the one I see feed the most.
---
Just so everyone knows, the plural of STAFF is STAVES
#4stealth696Posted 5/9/2013 3:51:45 PM
theBIGman53 posted...
Certain ADC's are better at different aspects. You can build a Protect the Twitch comp, for example. In Yolo queue, I find that Cait is the safest adc, while Vayne is the one I see feed the most.

What do you mean when you say feed?
#5DrPrimemasterPosted 5/9/2013 5:45:53 PM
I recommend Cait and Varus. You can do so much with cait, and the range is really nice. You can get trist for free too so you might as well do that. Trist out ranges cait at level 13.
---
Metroids Suck
#6simcowkingPosted 5/9/2013 5:48:38 PM
stealth696 posted...
theBIGman53 posted...

What do you mean when you say feed?

go 0/8 in lane and proceed to be useless in the team fights >__>
---
bump - umi2222