Ezreal Montage (season 3) by CloudCarry

#1CloudCarryPosted 5/10/2013 12:36:25 AM
Hello again, CloudCarry stopping in to share my Ezreal montage from season 3. I took footage from the last 2 months and put together some of the nicer plays with my main hero.

There's ap and ad ezreal games in the mix. I'm probably going to do jax, vayne or teemo montages next. Not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB9LoTYf5rM

Also please follow my twitch and check out my VODS in the highlights section

www.twitch.tv/cloudcarry
#2cautionifeedPosted 5/10/2013 12:38:02 AM
teemo montage with sick flash mushroom plays pls
---
you belong in a museum
#3CloudCarry(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 12:40:25 AM
cautionifeed posted...
teemo montage with sick flash mushroom plays pls

LOL, alright I been getting told to make vayne next, but I think I have enough teemo footage to make one.. Hopefully by next week ;d
#4xVashTS98xPosted 5/10/2013 12:59:07 AM
I think ADCs (in general) are the worst champs to make montages with, as most of the time you are just sitting in the back shooting stuff while your team makes the real plays and/or does all the work.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#5CloudCarry(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:39:17 AM
xVashTS98x posted...
I think ADCs (in general) are the worst champs to make montages with, as most of the time you are just sitting in the back shooting stuff while your team makes the real plays and/or does all the work.

While I agree most ad carry clips aren't that impressive, I just wanted to share some of the nicer plays I've made this season. if I had all of my "potential clips" from last season I would have an even better montage made, but it's no big deal, I can always make more.

I'm about a third of the way done on my jax montage. The one after that will be teemo, then vayne, when I get around to making more footage.

If I can't impress you with my Vayne, I should stop making videos.
#6xRustySpoonPosted 5/10/2013 3:46:54 AM
k this montage sucks, mainly because the quality is terrible. like, its pretty hard to watch the whole 6 minutes. i would strongly suggest not putting out another montage until you find a way to record video with decent framerate.

there were a few really nice clips, but some didn't deserve to be in the video. nice try i guess.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.