Rate my frog woman champion idea.

#1Sexy_L4DYPosted 5/10/2013 9:50:52 AM
She can be played either support or a mid champion.

Passive: A fly hovers around her and she quickly eats it for a small health bonus, cooldown every 2 minutes.

Q: Her tongue clings to an enemy damaging them, if left attached for two seconds she will pull them but a quick second press of her Q she will launch towards them.

W: She throws down a lilypad and can catapault herself, teammates or knock enemy champs up. Can also be used as a great escape to jump over certain walls.

E: Vomits a poll of tadpoles onto the ground damaging and slowing enemies.

Ult: Spins in a circle with her tongue out damaging everyone in a certain radius and knocking them up. Great for team fights.
#2XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 5/10/2013 9:54:52 AM
Q: Thresh hook

W: Ziggs bombpack

E: Ziggs mini bombs

R: Wukongs ult
#3Sexy_L4DY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:56:20 AM
Original huh. I didn't realize Thresh does that until you pointed it out, never played him but have seen him launch towards people T__T.
#4gjvaquinoPosted 5/10/2013 9:56:28 AM
I think its a great idea. Id' play that champion. Have you figured out a name yet?
---
Sneer
Plunge into the chasms of time. - Jihl Nabaat
#5Suffer_NotPosted 5/10/2013 9:58:24 AM(edited)
So Thresh's Q, Zigg's W, Kog'Maws E, and Wukong's desire to be the best.

Sounds balanced, but the critical question is whether or not she looks like a giant frog with a woman's voice or a women with a 10/10 body wearing the Frog Suit from Super Mario 3.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#6Sexy_L4DY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:01:52 AM
Suffer_Not posted...

Sounds balanced, but the critical question is whether or not she looks like a giant frog with a woman's voice or a women with a 10/10 body wearing the Frog Suit from Super Mario 3.

She would be kinda ugly. She would look like and hop like a frog but have a nice womans figure but the head of a frog.

Also her name is Groloria >__> name suggestions are welcome.
#7XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 5/10/2013 10:03:51 AM
Suffer_Not posted...

She could be fat as **** and i'd still buy her for wearing the frog suit.

and i believe he meant *Pool* and not *Poll* so its not like Kog's E, it would be like Ziggs mini bombs in a small circle that damage as you step on them.

unless i'm mistaken on what he meant
#8Sexy_L4DY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:05:16 AM
Oh yeah my bad. I meant Pool :>
#9Kirby1207Posted 5/10/2013 12:56:20 PM
Aww thanks <3. a Frog champ.
---
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak
I am gold 2.. hue
#10Doc_HellraiserPosted 5/10/2013 1:15:11 PM
Should be an icefrog.

*badum tish*
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.