man, every game....

#1XxXSlateXxXPosted 5/10/2013 9:51:08 AM
last night had a Volibear who got his first blue stolen by accident (the Thresh apologized like 4 times) just run around and do nothing all game and my first game today had someone call ADC, pick MF and built her AP and go 3/12

man this is a fun game, isn't it?
#2Sexy_L4DYPosted 5/10/2013 9:53:01 AM
Nearly every match i'm in someone is afk or if i go ADC my support Ks's me every time during lane phase.
#3Milkydragon102Posted 5/10/2013 9:53:52 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
Nearly every match i'm in someone is afk or if i go ADC my support Ks's me every time during lane phase.

how do you say uninstall in spanish
---
TAAAAAAARKUSSSS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA&feature=related
#4shinigami_matt(Moderator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:53:56 AM
*posts something about how you should carry harder and some picture of a dog about rad stories*

Also, no. The LoL community is made up of sweet little angels.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#5Sexy_L4DYPosted 5/10/2013 9:54:47 AM
Milkydragon102 posted...
Sexy_L4DY posted...

how do you say uninstall in spanish

k hehe
#6XxXSlateXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:56:16 AM
AFKing or KSing is too common lol, I get the truly "special" people on my team, had one game two days ago where I called mid then someone picked Annie and called mid, we both went mid, she pinged the hell out of me to go to another lane and when I didn't move she ran in at Lissandra, all the way to her turret and fed her 8 times in a row, over and over, had a Lux support who would only speak Spanish UNTIL she was typing in all chat then would speak English to the enemy team

ah good times...
#7I_love_SunnyDPosted 5/10/2013 10:00:43 AM
People who cry about KSing should uninstall tbh.

I'l have like 10+ assists, accidentally get a kill or 2, and suddenly I'm a kill thief.

Ya, thats why I have 2 kills and not 12 right? Because I'm a kill thief...
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#8XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 5/10/2013 10:01:37 AM
Well you could obviously have been the bigger person and filled a roll since Annie decided to take mid. If you end up deciding you're gonna stay mid and duo lane it, then you yourself are trolling.
#9Sexy_L4DYPosted 5/10/2013 10:03:21 AM
I_love_SunnyD posted...
People who cry about KSing should uninstall tbh.

I'l have like 10+ assists, accidentally get a kill or 2, and suddenly I'm a kill thief.

Ya, thats why I have 2 kills and not 12 right? Because I'm a kill thief...

If someone is playing support Sejuani and presses W when the enemy has like 50hp or when Sona Q's in the same situation. My main role is support and i make sure i never KS and get my ADC fed.
#10XxXSlateXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:07:56 AM
XxMistahKrazyxX posted...
Well you could obviously have been the bigger person and filled a roll since Annie decided to take mid. If you end up deciding you're gonna stay mid and duo lane it, then you yourself are trolling.

well considering that game we didn't have an ADC cause she picked a mid instead, which would you rather have? a Cass ADC or an Annie ADC? at least ive seen people ADC as annie plus im not into letting people push me around and the fact she reacted the way she did when I wouldn't leave mid pretty much shows you need to stand up to immature people like this or they will never learn or get banned lol