man, every game....

#11XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 5/10/2013 10:13:22 AM
XxXSlateXxX posted...
XxMistahKrazyxX posted...
Well you could obviously have been the bigger person and filled a roll since Annie decided to take mid. If you end up deciding you're gonna stay mid and duo lane it, then you yourself are trolling.

well considering that game we didn't have an ADC cause she picked a mid instead, which would you rather have? a Cass ADC or an Annie ADC? at least ive seen people ADC as annie plus im not into letting people push me around and the fact she reacted the way she did when I wouldn't leave mid pretty much shows you need to stand up to immature people like this or they will never learn or get banned lol

Well Cass is a pretty good ranged because she can keep the enemy at bay with her poisons, and if you happen to get them poisoned you can even use your twin fang for more ranged attacks with increased damage. Either annie or cass can go adc, but Cass has the benefit of her other abilities being able to keep the enemy at bay, or if they come close risk taking DoT damage and setting themselves up for twin fangs to the face.

But yes, people shouldn't be ridiculous when they have to duo mid and force feed the lane. But if you decide to call a lane in champ select, just call it and dont lock in your champ, for the reason that some people will do what Annie did. this allows you to change to a role that is needed.
#12ExalxPosted 5/10/2013 10:20:42 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
I_love_SunnyD posted...
People who cry about KSing should uninstall tbh.

I'l have like 10+ assists, accidentally get a kill or 2, and suddenly I'm a kill thief.

Ya, thats why I have 2 kills and not 12 right? Because I'm a kill thief...

If someone is playing support Sejuani and presses W when the enemy has like 50hp or when Sona Q's in the same situation. My main role is support and i make sure i never KS and get my ADC fed.

Now is this person 50 hp and under their turret with the enemy jungler nearby? And can you see the future? Because if I'm Sona and it looks like you aren't close enough to deal that last hit without dying, I'm going to press Q. You can either give them 300 gold and get 300 yourself or get 150 and farm while they get nothing
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#13I_love_SunnyDPosted 5/10/2013 10:22:33 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
I_love_SunnyD posted...
People who cry about KSing should uninstall tbh.

I'l have like 10+ assists, accidentally get a kill or 2, and suddenly I'm a kill thief.

Ya, thats why I have 2 kills and not 12 right? Because I'm a kill thief...

If someone is playing support Sejuani and presses W when the enemy has like 50hp or when Sona Q's in the same situation. My main role is support and i make sure i never KS and get my ADC fed.

yawyawyaw

No one is perfect, if you try to act like you are you're probably an even worse support player than the average LoL player.

S*** happens. There is no reason to cry about someone KSing you when they've gotten you double digit numbers worth of kills without incident.
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff