NA Summer Promotion Tournament Topic

#251JonmaximumPosted 5/12/2013 5:19:04 PM
They should keep playing that way. They dominated.
#252gallantknightPosted 5/12/2013 5:19:26 PM
I don't even like CLG too much but I'm glad they made it through!!
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#253EDumeyPosted 5/12/2013 5:21:39 PM
Now I have more excuse to build duelist Shen again. I had some good success with it after Shy dominated with Shen during Worlds. But since then I've just been building more standard.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#254XialohPosted 5/12/2013 5:22:00 PM
Totally expected disband. I'm more or less glad to be proven wrong.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#255KaliphearPosted 5/12/2013 5:22:20 PM
CLG deserved to remain in the LCS. Apparently the threat of disbanding was the catalyst it took for them to get their heads in the game and come up with some effective strategies. Those three games were the best they've played in months.
#256Blarg92Posted 5/12/2013 5:23:41 PM
Wishing I had caught those games, I was kind of expecting CLG to lose.
---
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space
#257iCuriousPosted 5/12/2013 5:30:44 PM
What the hell. Did I miss some personality swapping? Doublelift is being totally cool, almost underconfident.

Maybe that's how he always acts in these LCS interviews..? I only watched like one before this, but I thought he was supposed to be all arrogant and condescending if everything I've read about the guy is anything to go by.
---
? ? ?
#258edwardsharpePosted 5/12/2013 5:38:34 PM
Good guys CLG finishing it quick so people from europe can go to bed early and get enough sleep for the day
---
Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day
#259JonmaximumPosted 5/12/2013 6:14:00 PM
iCurious posted...
What the hell. Did I miss some personality swapping? Doublelift is being totally cool, almost underconfident.

Maybe that's how he always acts in these LCS interviews..? I only watched like one before this, but I thought he was supposed to be all arrogant and condescending if everything I've read about the guy is anything to go by.

He's too happy to enter his arrogant persona. He's not reall that bastard that he seems, that is just for the cameras.