I am trying to learn to counter jungle and need some help.

#1OverlordRauzPosted 5/10/2013 3:12:51 PM
Im sure there is alot of info about it and I am going to be googling it but, since there are already people who have the knowledge I am asking for easy to understand guides and videos for counter jungling.

Thank you for clicking on my forum post.
---
Gaming Community:
http://humanityfirst.enjin.com/home
#2AscoltarePosted 5/10/2013 3:14:42 PM
Go into their jungle and jungle.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#3DeadpooL7Posted 5/10/2013 3:17:02 PM
What would you wnt to know? I mean pretty much ward their jungle to see where they are and buffs... time their buff so you can get there first... know if you need to sneak in or if you can kill them.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#4SergeantGanderPosted 5/10/2013 3:17:04 PM
Ward their buffs/jungle. Good places are Blue bush where you can see the little intersection and blue, red same thing, wraiths. Try to know where the other jungler is whenever you can. Be careful, even more so if the other jungler can beat you 1 v 1. Try to time their buffs so you know when they will be up, then if you see the other jungler far away it is an easy buff for you. Don't be greedy, if you get an enemy buff share yours with a laner if you aren't already.
---
Back in 'Nam I fought off a gang of lesbian hippie child-slaving jewel thieves with nothing but a magic lasso.
#5ryanaPosted 5/10/2013 3:17:25 PM
Ascoltare posted...
Go into their jungle and jungle.

That's pretty much it right there. There's a million different situations to consider and the only way you learn how to do it is through experience.
#6Master_strikerPosted 5/10/2013 3:22:05 PM
Pick udyr

Walk in jungle kill stuff

Get caught, run away, come back amd kill more stuff
#7DiplomacySCPosted 5/10/2013 3:23:12 PM
Counterjungle? This is season 3, bro.
#8MagiaIcePosted 5/10/2013 3:36:16 PM
Play Udyr, Lee, Voli, Shaco and Shyv. Just use their jungle instead of yours. Pretty much it. And those are the best counterjunglers unless I'm missing some.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#9DiplomacySCPosted 5/10/2013 4:01:37 PM
MagiaIce posted...
Play Udyr, Lee, Voli, Shaco and Shyv. Just use their jungle instead of yours. Pretty much it. And those are the best counterjunglers unless I'm missing some.

Voli doesn't have the best clears, is easy to kill if your team helps, and is better off just ganking anyway.

Shyv is good at counterjungling, but bad at ganking and probably not a good pick in general currently.

Udyr, Lee, Shaco, Nunu, Mundo come to mind for me.
#10Gun SagePosted 5/10/2013 4:05:57 PM
MagiaIce posted...

Nocturne, Olaf, KhaZix (counter the enemy jungler rather than creep camps), and Yi all do pretty good.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!