Trundle top is broken.

#21nugazerPosted 5/10/2013 11:21:36 PM
Trundle was damn good even before his remake.

I find it hilarious that everyone's complaining about him now.
#22MasterDarkenPosted 5/10/2013 11:24:53 PM
nugazer posted...
Trundle was damn good even before his remake.

I find it hilarious that everyone's complaining about him now.

This x8000

Trundle was always fun and a great champ. People just didn't play him enough to understand this.
#23Game ShowPosted 5/11/2013 2:07:19 AM
I'll admit I'm not good at bruisers, but I've just tried this 3x and got slaughtered every time. Well, it kinda worked on the third time, but that was because I farmed super minions late game when the enemy team didn't go for the win (stood around at our nexus when they could have destroyed it, eventually we won, lol at them), so I was able to complete the build

I rush BoRK, then Hydra, then defense plus boots somewhere. Any tips?
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#24Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/11/2013 2:13:33 AM
Trundle top was strong even before his update, he still suffers from the same weakness his old version suffered, lack of waveclear.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#25Master Of The DeadPosted 5/11/2013 2:37:21 AM
I've only seen one Trundle top so far. He was on our team, fed horribly and practically lost the game on his own he was that bad.

Probably a reflection of the player more than it is Trundle top though.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif http://i.imgur.com/lAxcrb8.jpg
#26tivanenk(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:36:16 AM
Game Show posted...
I'll admit I'm not good at bruisers, but I've just tried this 3x and got slaughtered every time. Well, it kinda worked on the third time, but that was because I farmed super minions late game when the enemy team didn't go for the win (stood around at our nexus when they could have destroyed it, eventually we won, lol at them), so I was able to complete the build

I rush BoRK, then Hydra, then defense plus boots somewhere. Any tips?

Who were you laning against? There are some champs he can't beat like Nunu, but the basis is to zone them. You more often outdamage other champions (Trundle's a great duelist) so you will zone them pretty easily. Just farm up your BotRK and Hydra and splitpush hard. Even if the enemy team is pushing mid, don't go. You can easily outpush them if your teammates defend. If someone comes, you annihilate them with your insane damage. I prefer going Frozen Mallet after those two, but you can get randuins or warmogs.
---
Quinn is mai waifu.
#27PraetorianGhostPosted 5/11/2013 7:38:52 AM
As soon as your get the three core items for him (BotRK, Hydra, and spirit Visage) you are near unkillable. Add your choice of health items ontop of that and he is a monster.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#28_Yag_Posted 5/11/2013 7:49:55 AM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
tpoyoy posted...
really? i just killed one as nunu top their jungler had to camp cause i threw iceball every time he tried to cs

That's because nunu top is the ultimate lane bully

so much this lol. nunu pretty much beats everyone in lane let alone melee champs.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P