Best site to go to for Dominion-related info?

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/10/2013 10:06:55 PM
I'm trying DominateDominion, but the site is either broken or terrible.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2kfcguy77Posted 5/10/2013 10:14:38 PM
The dominion forums of the official site are alright. Check Sauron's guide or ask around if you're looking for tips on how to pick up the game mode.
---
Lol: ShiningRarity
#3ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:21:19 PM
I've been playing Dominion for a while, I more or less got it down on a better-than-average level. I was more-so interested in character guides, because they're always fun to read and motivate me to try new champs. I forget who wrote it, but I've been using an AP Alistar build and followed the guide to a tee, and I don't think I've lost with it yet.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#4PenOfStonePosted 5/10/2013 10:25:28 PM
The only options I've found were asking my friends who participate in DominateDominion / Sauron himself, as well as Sauron's guides.

If you're staying away from DD, the only guides on Dominion worth reading are ones that Zakkers writes, assuming they're still up to date.
#5ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:28:49 PM
PenOfStone posted...
The only options I've found were asking my friends who participate in DominateDominion / Sauron himself, as well as Sauron's guides.

If you're staying away from DD, the only guides on Dominion worth reading are ones that Zakkers writes, assuming they're still up to date.

I think the site was just buggy at first, it was actually having me log into somebodies account without me being able to log out. >> Still though, there's not many character guides. I'll still give Sauron's stuff a read-through though.
---
#6TomorrowDogPosted 5/10/2013 10:29:50 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/644301-league-of-legends-dominion
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#7ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 10:33:46 PM
Oh sweet, I didn't know there was a Dominion board. Too bad it's dead (and I mean that genuinely).
---