How to League 101: Ranged AD Carries 1.0

#1Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 5/11/2013 12:50:55 AM
Be sure to stock up on ammunition every time you return to base. Running out of bullets or arrows during a bottom lane skirmish will put you behind your opponent in both gold and damage output. This rule applies to Ezreal as well, although he requires mana potions to continue auto attacking.

Tune in next time.
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013
#2MtnJimPosted 5/11/2013 1:11:29 AM
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...
Be sure to stock up on ammunition every time you return to base. Running out of bullets or arrows during a bottom lane skirmish will put you behind your opponent in both gold and damage output. This rule applies to Ezreal as well, although he requires mana potions to continue auto attacking.

Tune in next time.

alright, you made me chuckle
---
I'm just a little less than sane.
#3BhelliumPosted 5/11/2013 1:28:31 AM(edited)
this must be why i fail as trist

i buy arrows not cannonballs

reflexes2strong
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
#4Ctrl_Alt_FU(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 2:55:00 AM
MtnJim posted...
Ctrl_Alt_FU posted...

Tune in next time.

alright, you made me chuckle

I'm not here to make you laugh. I'm here to shed some light for the new players on the much needed knowledge of basic mechanics.
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013
#5Ultraknight64Posted 5/11/2013 5:00:26 AM
Can I substitute Axes for Swords on Draven? Black Cleaver is too expensive.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#6DrudaxPosted 5/11/2013 5:03:02 AM
Quick tip: Freezing Soraka's banana's before heading out makes them far more effective in lane.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
#7kirbymuncherPosted 5/11/2013 5:58:58 AM
Drudax posted...
Quick tip: Freezing Soraka's banana's before heading out makes them far more effective in lane.

uh, this is the ranged AD tips topic

Save that tip for when he makes the jungler topic
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF