Max W over Q on Cho?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Max W over Q on Cho?
2 years ago#11
2.5 seconds of silence is pretty brutal for the opponent in lane trades, specially against mid laners.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
2 years ago#12
Rupture: 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 305
Feral Scream: 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 275

The difference in base damage is so small there is no reason to max rupture first, even if you hit every rupture all laning phase you'd still be better off maxing feral scream for the extra control.
2 years ago#13
Q's damage and CC is on a delay, W's isn't. If you're in range of W, you get the damage and CC and can choose to either follow up or disengage. With Q, the delay could mean they Flash or blink it and all-in you, and if you're maxing Q and just missed it your ability to trade back is quite a bit less.

There are times when maxing Q is better, but W is safer and generally the way you want to go.
---
tsm are the homies and now i'm under tsm so now we like a gang of super good videogamers and homies
2 years ago#14
darkman95 posted...
DeleveleD posted...
You already stated the answer yourself.

Consistency.

Any good player can consistently land a Q so I don't get it. I never have problems with my Q, I easily land 80% of them I don't even main Cho, I imagine someone who is actually good with him can land 100% of their Q's.

Any good player can consistently dodge cho's Q's.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
2 years ago#15
MIG297 posted...
darkman95 posted...
DeleveleD posted...
You already stated the answer yourself.

Consistency.

Any good player can consistently land a Q so I don't get it. I never have problems with my Q, I easily land 80% of them I don't even main Cho, I imagine someone who is actually good with him can land 100% of their Q's.

Any good player can consistently dodge cho's Q's.

Or more so, dodge and then use the opportunity to trade with the Cho'Gath as soon as Q is on cooldown. I think it's safer for Cho'Gath to focus on sustaining against certain champions, as that's something he does well.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
2 years ago#16
Zone with q. Damage with W. You don't exactly have to LAND Q for it to be effective.

Silence stops flash. If you land a level 3 W, a flash ignite ult with sexy autos is guarantee kill in lane.
2 years ago#17
Needs more vorpal love
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Max W over Q on Cho?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived