How do you guys deal with the LoL community?

#1xhominidPosted 5/11/2013 2:39:59 AM
I want to play this game to train my brain and work with others to victory and play with some of my friends that have migrated there...

My problem is that I heard SO MUCH about how horrible the community is towards newbies and damn near everyone else, even to themselves. So I honestly want to know because too much negativity can toss me off a game badly, community included, so how do you guys deal with them?
---
When you're Minato it means putting them both doggy style, putting seals on their asses and teleport-popping them like a beast. -NaughtyGhost
#2zeppelin312Posted 5/11/2013 2:42:35 AM
if you are really thin skinned there is a mute option

or you could just play, it is really a fairly even mixed bag, at least as far as I've seen.

except low levels, smurfs there are just so ridiculously toxic it isn;t funny
#3Alom_o_molaPosted 5/11/2013 3:07:43 AM
man up

i get a lot of flack for being very bad
just use it to improve your game
---
Here Comes a New Challenger Blogs - http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/User:Golden_fireburst/HCaNC_Archives
Founder of Top Tier Heroes - Recruits: 6
#4AltmadragonPosted 5/11/2013 3:09:54 AM
Join a community an only play with those people at all possible times, an avoid solo que like the plague
---
Ha! Made you read.
#5DrudaxPosted 5/11/2013 3:25:31 AM
I'm gold, and I've had numerous bronze players tell me I'm godawful and need to slit my wrists, you just ignore them.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
#6mattislegionPosted 5/11/2013 3:30:24 AM
By not being a giant cry baby.
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
#7MoliviousPosted 5/11/2013 3:37:50 AM
Ignore. Besides, only you know what you are capable of. So if you do know that you are better than what they claim you to be, don't let them bring you down.
---
Surprise! It's me again! \('o ' \ )
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise
#8natchu96Posted 5/11/2013 4:11:29 AM
Molivious posted...
Ignore. Besides, only you know what you are capable of. So if you do know that you are better than what they claim you to be, don't let them bring you down.

^Important lesson for life.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#9ChocoboDreamsPosted 5/11/2013 4:14:19 AM
Ignore them, report them after the game so others don't have to deal with them. The community is the single worse thing about League.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#10Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 5/11/2013 4:22:11 AM
The same thing you do with any internet community. Ignore the bad. If you can't do that...

Alom_o_mola posted...
man up

It really is that simple. Just follow sticks and stones.
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013