How do you guys deal with the LoL community?

#31KokaineRodeoPosted 5/12/2013 12:43:29 AM
I cope by spending my nights after league working on my doomsday device. Oh, they'll pay.

One day they will all pay.

(Shakes fist)
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/suzuki%20method
#32GodSpark127Posted 5/12/2013 2:03:36 AM
I shrug it off. There are jerks, but there are also plenty of decent players as well. No one likes to lose, but in every single game there is a loser. People need to accept that it will happen sometimes and move on. If they can't then that's on them. No need to stress myself out over some random person raging.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#33theBIGman53Posted 5/12/2013 6:39:46 AM
Play the game like you're 1v5, because you probably are. Never support in solo queue, you'll hate yourself for not being able to do anything while your team feeds. Build to do as much damage as possible, or take as little damage as possible. I reccomend Cho, once you get items you can just walk through their team like om nom nom AD Carry.
---
Just so everyone knows, the plural of STAFF is STAVES
#34ERLiNoPosted 5/12/2013 6:42:18 AM
Literally man up and stop crying when someone cals you a retard. People really need to grow a thicker skin and dont cry about everything, someone afk? suck it up its just a game why cry.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#35ERLiNoPosted 5/12/2013 6:42:46 AM
ERLiNo posted...
Literally man up and stop crying when someone cals you a "retard" NOTE FOR MODS: I am not using at an insult to a person right now. People really need to grow a thicker skin and dont cry about everything, someone afk? suck it up its just a game why cry.

---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg