Graves, Vayne or Varus?

#1iiTryhardPosted 5/12/2013 12:48:00 PM
not this again ermagerd - Results (68 votes)
Graves
17.65% (12 votes)
Vayne
42.65% (29 votes)
Varus
39.71% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm thinking vayne, judging from how wild turtle STILL hasn't lost a game with her on his challenger surf (18 games) so she seems like a good choice when mastered

then again, wild turtle pretty much destroys people with any adc
---
XBL: iiTryHaard (1 week clean from LoL)
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#2thedarklordx3Posted 5/12/2013 1:17:33 PM
graves is the best adc ever, vayne sounds pretty overpowered on paper, varus sucks

buy them in that order
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#3iiTryhard(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:19:25 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
graves is the best adc ever, vayne sounds pretty overpowered on paper, varus sucks

buy them in that order

ok....opinion discounted

you can't say a champ sucks when they are picked in almost 100% of LCS games and has a 52% win rate on live servers

especially when graves has a 47% rate and barely gets picked nowadays..
---
XBL: iiTryHaard (1 week clean from LoL)
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#4CheezWhizXPosted 5/12/2013 1:20:43 PM(edited)
Vayne if you're decent mechanically (If you're bronze or silver or low gold, you're not skill mechanically.)
Varus if you want the best all around.
Graves if he ever gets some buff in the near future. Otherwise he's outclassed by literally every ADC in the game.

---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#5wantfastcarsPosted 5/12/2013 1:22:11 PM
CheezWhizX posted...

Graves if he ever gets some buff in the near future. Otherwise he's outclassed by literally every ADC in the game.

Even Corki, Sivir, and Quinn?
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#6CheezWhizXPosted 5/12/2013 1:22:40 PM
wantfastcars posted...
CheezWhizX posted...

Even Corki, Sivir, and Quinn?

Yes.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#7saint35Posted 5/12/2013 1:42:18 PM(edited)
I couldn't really get into Varus when I used him. I used him a month or two back when he was free and found him pretty boring. I didn't find him to be too powerful of a character, but I probably wasn't that good with him either or the meta changed to suit him more. Graves I played when he was free one week and he was alright. Not super fun, but also not boring. A character I would not mind playing if our team really needed someone like him for our composition or something. Vayne I have not played, but basically have heard she has a terrible laning phase, but if you survive it somehow you can become crazy powerful late game.
---
Good game design died when people began to think having to use outside sources like guides to get past mandatory parts of games was acceptable. - Chipsrgood555