Pick my champ to main for a smurf.

#11DartkunPosted 5/12/2013 3:33:01 PM(edited)
Ruzinus posted...
Smurfing is lame. It won't make you good. It'll just let you lie to yourself and feel fake good. Until you get wrecked by some kids on their first account, anyway.

I agree to a point, like I said. I had never jungled before and I was getting DESTROYED by people at my Elo. If you know nothing and you're being placed with people who can run circles around you, you don't actually learn anything and you're a huge detriment to your team. At least at low levels you don't have as much of an expectation.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#12CosmosYearsPosted 5/12/2013 3:33:51 PM
So you're bad and you wanna be better so you're going to lower the skill of the players you play against.

Makes sense.
---
LOL IGN: Aladair AKA best jungle NA
#13PrintScreenKeyPosted 5/12/2013 3:34:08 PM
Dartkun posted...
Ruzinus posted...
Smurfing is lame. It won't make you good. It'll just let you lie to yourself and feel fake good. Until you get wrecked by some kids on their first account, anyway.

I agree to a point, like I said. I had never jungled before and I was getting DESTROYED by people at my Elo. If you know nothing and you're being placed with people who can run circles around you, you don't actually learn anything and you're a huge detriment to your team. At least at low levels you don't have as much of an expectation.

lol.
I got two different accounts to the same elo using all different roles and champions.
ADC
Support
Jungle
Mid

You NAME it.
#14gallantknightPosted 5/12/2013 3:35:42 PM(edited)
Nidalee can almost single-handedly carry games.

Same with Olaf/Jax
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#15negative4Posted 5/12/2013 3:36:33 PM
Poppy
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#16tpoyoyPosted 5/12/2013 3:38:39 PM
PrintScreenKey posted...
Dartkun posted...
Ruzinus posted...

lol.
I got two different accounts to the same elo using all different roles and champions.
ADC
Support
Jungle
Mid

You NAME it.

what elo
#17DartkunPosted 5/12/2013 3:42:36 PM(edited)
Then you're a better player than I am.

I'm under no illusion that I am so amazing pr0 MLG 420 Swag arsed player. I am just a kid who likes to play AP MId. When I joined a different tryhard team they wanted me to shift to jungle because they had an amazing AP Mid already so I spent hours upon hours trying to improve it.

If you are naturally talented enough to be able to do any role and be successful with it. Massive props to you, but I am a very practice heavy player, I don't feel confident with a character until at least 100 games in with that character. So I had to make a new account because going 0/20/0 doesn't actually teach you anything, any more than a 6th grader sitting on a calculus lecture.

tl;dr - i suck at new things
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#18WayavasPosted 5/12/2013 3:42:27 PM
fiora
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.