---
you belong in a museum
#2shadyelfPosted 5/12/2013 4:42:23 PM
aoe attack speed buffs never fall off
---
?
#3zeppelin312Posted 5/12/2013 4:44:47 PM
anybody who builds like an adc won't fall off

however they can be so close to bruisers and assassins that they can be gibbed much easier than other champions
#4cautionifeed(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:45:47 PM
the_rowan posted...
To be fair, they're pretty much impossible to all-in 2v2 since you can't really CC Sivir or keep up with her kiting, and Morg will ult any time you commit. But both of them are going to fall off really hard as well.

---
you belong in a museum
#5_HeXPosted 5/12/2013 4:47:13 PM
Terrible range, not a hypercarry like Vayne to make up for the lack of range = you fall off lategame
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6cautionifeed(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:51:34 PM
_HeX posted...
Terrible range, not a hypercarry like Vayne to make up for the lack of range = you fall off lategame

Or you could just have good positioning, which isn't that hard with her passive and ult, but harder than some champs.
---
you belong in a museum
#7DartkunPosted 5/12/2013 4:55:14 PM(edited)
That's the thing, there is a risk-reward that isn't in Sivir's favor.

I mentioned this in the other thread.

Sivir requires her ult or passive to reposition effectively, her ult is on a pretty longer cooldown and you don't want to be just wasting it on something that wouldn't be used to maximum efficiency and her passive requires you to hit something.

I don't think Sivir is bad, but other ADCs do what she does easier. And sure if your positioning is good you're just as effective but it's an extra requirement that some other ADCs don't really need.

Trist, Vayne, Graves, Ezreal, Draven and Corki have a reposition.
Ashe, Varus and Kog have better range.

It's just tough to be Sivir.
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#8_HeXPosted 5/12/2013 4:54:29 PM
cautionifeed posted...
_HeX posted...

Or you could just have good positioning, which isn't that hard with her passive and ult, but harder than some champs.

How is that gonna save you when your AA range is terrrible and assassins/bruisers are completely dominating the scene more or less? You don't have any escape and you can block one ability, it's not enough. Sivir is ok-ish, nothing more.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9DustStarPosted 5/12/2013 4:57:01 PM
Depends how good you are. Some people use Sivir so well despite her shortcomings.

But for the average joe, she's off limits :P
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9334/e7fsu.gif
#10nibs88Posted 5/12/2013 5:11:24 PM
I carried a game as sivir and ended up 23/3 in the end. Know how to use your q, tone your e right, and have a good team. Sivir is my second favorite carry. Her q pretty much out damages most other carries moves by far and doesn't have a charge time (*cough varus cough* he's my other favorite carry) throw q into team fight, use w AA and they die usually. Just spam your q and w when you can