would this strategy work?

#1cautionifeedPosted 5/12/2013 9:45:06 PM
lets say its tristana top
shaco jungle
twitch mid
caitlyn/thresh bot
they all take teleport
all of the "adcs" build frozen mallet, wriggles, runaans, wits end for a good mix of sustain, health, armor, and mres with extremely good pushing power
thresh builds tanky with disengage items such as shurelyas, twin shadows (regular support)
shaco builds super tower damage (aim for bts and runaans or maybe a zephyr thrown in there)
shacos role is to destroy towers once the minions get to it (along with the person in lane) and help disengage with boxes

everyone of them has good disengage (maybe not twitch) and does good damage to towers so would this be a viable splitpush strategy?

what would counter it?
---
you belong in a museum
#2DartkunPosted 5/12/2013 9:53:37 PM(edited)
So, because you're taking all teleport that means during the lane you're going to be down 1 summoner spell on all champions

You're going with 4 squishies and a Thresh which can't easily save someone as say Naut or Leona

You're going with 3 later scaling champions so you guys would have it quite rough in the early game.

I would say like a double brusier, standard bot and an assassin would probably crush that. Jungle can camp either top or mid and they are doing nothing for the rest of laning phase.
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3cautionifeed(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:00:41 PM
Dartkun posted...
So, because you're taking all teleport that means during the lane you're going to be down 1 summoner spell on all champions

You're going with 4 squishies and a Thresh which can't easily save someone as say Naut or Leona

You're going with 3 later scaling champions so you guys would have it quite rough in the early game.

I would say like a double brusier, standard bot and an assassin would probably crush that. Jungle can camp either top or mid and they are doing nothing for the rest of laning phase.

they dont have to take tp i guess
---
you belong in a museum
#4cautionifeed(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 10:04:59 PM
Dartkun posted...

also tristana and caitlyn have at least decent early games
not so sure about twitch
---
you belong in a museum