Have they said if anything is going to happen after the Freljord battle?

#1StaticPenguinPosted 5/12/2013 10:13:24 PM
Like if one side wins will there be any sort of special something for that champion?
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#2MastadiPosted 5/12/2013 10:29:57 PM
They haven't really mentioned anything as far as I'm aware.
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#3Lord_WoobiePosted 5/12/2013 10:36:05 PM
I predict they'll count the number of permanent icons given out for each tribe, and the tribe with the lowest number of icons will receive help from Aatrox, ultimately winning the battle and getting a new item named for them. Like the Noxus vs. Ionia match.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#4BoomerangRangerPosted 5/12/2013 10:37:06 PM
Lord_Woobie posted...
I predict they'll count the number of permanent icons given out for each tribe, and the tribe with the lowest number of icons will receive help from Aatrox, ultimately winning the battle and getting a new item named for them. Like the Noxus vs. Ionia match.

If that's the case, then the rise of the Iceborn is at hand!
---
Lol username: SandsOfAzorin
#5davidaaronkPosted 5/12/2013 10:38:40 PM
uh Ionia won the battle... hard...
---
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2
#6Lord_WoobiePosted 5/12/2013 10:44:26 PM
davidaaronk posted...
uh Ionia won the battle... hard...

They lost the first battle and won the rematch. And I meant in terms of a new item, anyway.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!