Best Kha'zix build

#1KeyBladeAcePosted 5/13/2013 8:41:36 AM
i've been looking around and am getting mixed results. im guessing tear/bt/lw is a must, seeing some elder lizards in builds, some opt not to get brutalizer which I see as a must have.. what's the most effective build?
---
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
#2NicoGrimmPosted 5/13/2013 8:42:32 AM
Muramana + Stuff.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#3Tro77TroPosted 5/13/2013 8:43:55 AM
What Nico said. Muramana Kha'zix is an absolute nightmare. He's mobile, he's tanky and he will kill your carry and get back out before you even see him.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"Why would they add LBGTWTFBBQ characters if Riot can't even add a brother?" -Slayn
#4KeyBladeAce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 8:45:53 AM
yeah I thought so, my main curiousity is with the elder lizard. how effective is it and should it be picked up?
---
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
#5MaurithPosted 5/13/2013 8:58:52 AM
KeyBladeAce posted...
yeah I thought so, my main curiousity is with the elder lizard. how effective is it and should it be picked up?

Some people like to get it in place of Brutalizer. It brings similar stats (AD, CDR, just no penetration), and the true damage + slow from its proc synergises excellently with his whole kit, particularly W.
---
LoL: Rengar, Syndra, Irelia, Orianna, Janna, Sona, Ahri, Ezreal, Rumble, Fizz, Volibear, Lissandra, Kha'Zix, Nunu, Amumu, Tristana
#6zodiac nightPosted 5/13/2013 9:05:05 AM
elder lizard has a slow proc wut
#7Kandar888Posted 5/13/2013 9:09:50 AM
zodiac night posted...
elder lizard has a slow proc wut

nope, just misinformed people think it does
#8The Last CetraPosted 5/13/2013 9:11:17 AM
Boots of Situational
Muramana
BT
LW
BC/IE/Elder Lizard (I like cleaver, Brut is too good on Kha IMO)
Warmogs/GA

Or if you're really manly you can skip the defensive item and get IE or Elder Lizard instead. The health on BC is enough, right? ....Right?
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#9BxR_OverlordPosted 5/13/2013 9:33:08 AM(edited)
i like:

CD boots
Muramana
Black Cleaver
Maw of Mal
LW
GA

tons of damage and a good bit of surviability
---
Something witty.
#10Tro77TroPosted 5/13/2013 9:39:48 AM
It seriously distresses me that Pitsis has people buying Elder Lizard on KZ when he knows that it is average at best on him. The fact that he himself is merely average with KZ, for a diamond KZ player, and weakens his teams because he is either too obstinate to face reality or actually doesn't know that he's screwing up and is filling the servers with failures because of it... that's just painful to me.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"Why would they add LBGTWTFBBQ characters if Riot can't even add a brother?" -Slayn