I max E on lane Nasus AMA

#11FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 10:31:12 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
extra q dmg is for nooblords

L2 Last hit

No CDR, level 5 Q = 4sec, level 1 Q = 8sec.
I'd prefer to get double my Q last hits.

I still do around 80 CS in 15 minutes if I'm not absolutely s*** on in lane. I love last hitting with Nasus.

I don't care if you have 300 CS in 15 minutes by somehow farming two lanes and the jungle at once. If you don't have most of that farm on Q, you aren't doing your job as Nasus.

I still tank like crazy and win games, even with lower Q farm. I still do my job. My team wins fights, their ADC is shut down, and we take the nexus. What's the problem?

Seriously this is jungle Nasus with more farm.

the_rowan posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
extra q dmg is for nooblords

L2 Last hit

You max Q for more Qs, not bigger Qs. Although both help with your sustain in the event that the wave starts to push toward you.

He got you good man.
---
This is the internet. You respond you're mad, and people will say you're mad to cover the fact that they are mad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#12cautionifeedPosted 5/13/2013 10:42:57 PM
What is the advantage of maxing E over Q?
E pushes the lane, which Nasus does not like. Maxing Q will reduce the cooldown.
---
you belong in a museum
#13FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:26:24 AM
cautionifeed posted...
E pushes the lane, which Nasus does not like. Maxing Q will reduce the cooldown.

When you do trade the enemy takes more damage. It also allows you to push out lane when you have a massive amount of minions to clear. Teamfights and engages it really lowers enemy resistances. Most people don't prioritize armor/MR outside of top or jungle, so they're taking true damage at level 9.
---
This is the internet. You respond you're mad, and people will say you're mad to cover the fact that they are mad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#14SoulknightX0Posted 5/14/2013 9:27:52 AM
FlameLord23 posted...
cautionifeed posted...

When you do trade the enemy takes more damage. It also allows you to push out lane when you have a massive amount of minions to clear. Teamfights and engages it really lowers enemy resistances. Most people don't prioritize armor/MR outside of top or jungle, so they're taking true damage at level 9.

Or you chunk them for all of their health they don't prioritize
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#15noone369Posted 5/14/2013 9:30:27 AM
Helps in normal blind pick games when enemy top has good poke and can kite you.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#16zefigPosted 5/14/2013 9:31:19 AM
I max E on Lulu. Check.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#17AeciooPosted 5/14/2013 9:32:11 AM
i thought everyone maxed E now in season 3
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcb35gGx0t1qailr4o1_500.gif
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=57N0YAEJ