Can Diana still jungle?

#1AscoltarePosted 5/13/2013 8:54:35 PM
I plan on getting her, but I usually play jungle. But I haven't seen her jungle in such a long time. I can still play top, but I'm more interested in jungle.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#2Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/13/2013 9:01:55 PM
She can, though not particularly well, will be even worse with her incoming W nerfs.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#3FlameLord23Posted 5/13/2013 9:03:29 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
She can, though not particularly well, will be even worse with her incoming W nerfs.

You mean the part where she gets a higher amount from her shield?
---
This is the internet. You respond you're mad, and people will say you're mad to cover the fact that they are mad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#4Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/13/2013 9:06:54 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...

You mean the part where she gets a higher amount from her shield?

No, i mean the part where her shield's base and scaling are so incredibly low post nerf that it adding itself to the previous shield will actually be much worse (and get even worse as you get more AP).
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#5FlameLord23Posted 5/13/2013 9:10:06 PM
I mean have you actually played with the nerf, or are you just pulling **** out of your ass? I'm curious to know. Because you shouldn't talk about something that is still hypothetical at this point.
---
This is the internet. You respond you're mad, and people will say you're mad to cover the fact that they are mad.
#6Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/13/2013 9:17:19 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
I mean have you actually played with the nerf, or are you just pulling **** out of your ass? I'm curious to know. Because you shouldn't talk about something that is still hypothetical at this point.

What? Have you actually seen the changed numbers? Given how Diana works there's pretty much no situation where this new version beats the current one, it hurts her in the jungle, it hurts her in any kind of engage, the change just doesnt work with her gameplay (its much better suited for Lux which ironically got the shield stack bs reverted).
---
Sun Tzu
#7FlameLord23Posted 5/13/2013 9:26:53 PM
So that's a no.

Okay ignore him. Except he's right. Diana jungle sucks. Slow early clear, extremely blue dependent and can't gank before 6.
---
#8Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/13/2013 9:29:13 PM
Sorry the concept of theorycrafting is so complicated for you.
---
Sun Tzu
#9gallantknightPosted 5/13/2013 9:50:48 PM
Those W nerfs will hit her really hard. She was one of my favorite assassin/carry/tanky dps junglers too... oh well.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#10Knight_Of_OrderPosted 5/13/2013 9:58:00 PM
gallantknight posted...
Those W nerfs will hit her really hard. She was one of my favorite assassin/carry/tanky dps junglers too... oh well.

Shhh bro! you cant say this are nerfs until they hit live, because theorycrafting is 2 hard!!! herp derp

But seriously, they NEED to give her something in return considering how hard they are neutering her W...welp, best enjoy her while you can.
---
Sun Tzu